NFL GDT: Week 1

Avs44

May 16, 2011
A wide open TD throw from Carr as he desperately backpedaled was the appropriate end to that OT. What in the hell was that OT. Really ugly game from the Ravens. That OLine has some issues.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
A wide open TD throw from Carr as he desperately backpedaled was the appropriate end to that OT. What in the hell was that OT. Really ugly game from the Ravens. That OLine has some issues.
entire team has issues. no way they make the playoffs

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They didn't or wouldn't pay Brown. Nor did Brown want to remain at RT, which is a lower pay scale compared to LT. Villenueva is past his prime.

I don't see that the Ravens drafted an OT in the past 2 drafts. I see 3 OG listed, but maybe they moved one over to OT.

But, they are paying the price for not having Brown's replacement.

Plus, their RB injuries caught up to the Ravens on that fumble. had the rookie in for pass protection and he got eaten up.

Last edited:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
So is the Peyton/Eli during the MNF game going to be a regular thing each week or was that just a 1 time thing?
Doesn’t sound like it’s a weekly thing. Maybe just for the better games. I mean lions and packers next week. Maybe they come back for Philly and Dallas in week 3.

very good insights on the game.

At first I blamed leatherwood for the false start but then saw Eli criticize Carr for doing a hard count at the goal line. Can’t get a first down on an offsides so what’s the point? Risk of a false start too great.

Reactions: awfulwaffle

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
So is the Peyton/Eli during the MNF game going to be a regular thing each week or was that just a 1 time thing?

It’s currently scheduled for 10 games, including the next two weeks.

I thought it was great and I’ll be watching that feed whenever it’s available.

Reactions: awfulwaffle

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Very nice, actually a reason to watch MNF again.
MNF schedule is solid, not as good as SNF.
Shocked that Detroit was on their schedule.

most games are good.

think they have teams at will be in the 7-9 win territory in NYG, Chi, Min.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Detroit wasn’t bad enough that they can’t be on MNF, especially when you add a week. You add Goff who while her sucks, is a name. Everyone’s gotta get on prime time eventually.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Detroit wasn’t bad enough that they can’t be on MNF, especially when you add a week. You add Goff who while her sucks, is a name. Everyone’s gotta get on prime time eventually.
I would have put the lions in the same group as the Texans, Jets, Jags for this season. To be in the bottom 5.

but at least they are on early in week 2, not the mid way mark or later.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Peyton was getting visibly upset when the other team would do dumb things. Like the sequences at the end of the game. He was sitting them in disbelief.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad