NCAA GDT: Week 1: The week of neutral site games (Deondre Francois out of the season)

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Game Day, We Are! Entering Beaver Stadium as we speak, ready to watch Trace and Saquon put on a show.

Good luck to everyone's respective alma maters today. The

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Think I ended up about 15-8 on my locks last year.

Starting this year taking the Golden Bears getting 13 at North Carolina. So many holes to fill at the skill positions for the Heels.

...also like Iowa this morning and the Seminoles tonite.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection.....from HOT-lanta.... dedicated to my #1 fan & leader of ARGHHHHH Nation, Carolina's Identity! :yo:

Sign of the Day: "The SEC can kiss my ACC" :laugh: :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 17-9 when picking 'Bama & 13-6 when picking his alma mater. FSU

Celebrity Picker: Country Crooner & UAB alum Sam Hunt, who of course is going with the team from his home state, the Tide.

Lee: Says its one of his toughest picks in years. Very hard to pick against his school but as Sweet Home Alabama plays he dons Al the Elephant :biglaugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I wonder why the Pac 12 Network didn't pick up the Cal game this morning. I turned on the channel where it is going to air and it's basically the ACC Network. Would have liked to hear the Cal Prospects for this season because I really don't follow this stuff but it is the first real full weekend of Football.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad