NFL GDT: Week 1 Pt 2 - #picksix Festival

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
They also called back a clear TD with a phantom block in the back and that "punch" by Lane. Should be 14-7 Seattle at this point

Avril pushed Rodgers in the back while he was chasing and while it wasn't a punch Lane took his forearm and shoved down on Adams' throat. So yes, those were the correct calls.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Avril pushed Rodgers in the back while he was chasing and while it wasn't a punch Lane took his forearm and shoved down on Adams' throat. So yes, those were the correct calls.
Then you're the only ones seeing that as Bennett pushed Rodgers shoulder while Adams pulled on Lane's face mask and then yes, he did seem to push on his face/throat. The ref called a punch.

So everything you've said is false.

And it appears fox also saw it the same way as me

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Then you're the only ones seeing that as Bennett pushed Rodgers shoulder while Adams pulled on Lane's face mask and then yes, he did seem to push on his face/throat. The ref called a punch.

So everything you've said is false.

And it appears fox also saw it the same way as me

It was Avail coming from slightly behind shoving Rodgers in the back of the shoulder knocking him off his path and I never said Adams didn't start it but Seattle fans of all fans should know they never catch the player who starts it (usually Seattle), they catch the player who retaliates (usually not Seattle). So forgive me if I have no sympathy for Seattle finally getting called for some of the **** that they always do.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
It was Avail coming from slightly behind shoving Rodgers in the back of the shoulder knocking him off his path and I never said Adams didn't start it but Seattle fans of all fans should know they never catch the player who starts it (usually Seattle), they catch the player who retaliates (usually not Seattle). So forgive me if I have no sympathy for Seattle finally getting called for some of the **** that they always do.

I'm not a Seattle fan. It's just hilarious how much GB gets away with at home every game

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Deuce for the Rams.

39-9 in the 4th quarter.

Double Rule of 9 in effect!!

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
seems like every star player had a crappy week 1 fantasy performance

with the exception of a few of course. i got 22 combined pts from johnson, murray, and bell. unbelievable

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
clownpound.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What is the Double Rule of 9?

When one team has a score ending in 9, a game is likely to make the list of strange game scores. In that case, it applied to both teams.

Rams now have 46 points, also would gain entry to said list since so few teams have scored exactly 46 points in a game.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
When one team has a score ending in 9, a game is likely to make the list of strange game scores. In that case, it applied to both teams.

Rams now have 46 points, also would gain entry to said list since so few teams have scored exactly 46 points in a game.

ah, thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad