NCAA GDT: Week 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
ucla v hawaii is a big mismatch. ucla completely dominant today.

edit: as i say that hawaii retains the ball on a fumble reversal and then marches down the field for a tree D. good for them.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Job security though. What's the likelihood he gets another head coaching job if Nebraska fires him? Maybe a non P5 picks him up but the shine has worn off.
It would definitely be a group of 5, and if he rebuilds one like he did UCF, he can make it back.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Frost is so getting fired but ultimately Nebraska should accept their fate. They will never be a powerhouse again.

I know Bielema turned himself into a meme at Arkansas but it will be interesting to see what he can do at Illinois back in the B1G. They'll never be Wisconsin but I can still see them being very competitive.

Agreed. They may have flash-in-the-pan years but they're not going to run a conference anymore.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leaving the Big 12 cut off their Texas pipeline. It cut out all of their rivalries too.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Let's go Bucs! TONS of talent in Columbus this season.

Can't wait to see Penn State and Franklin soil themselves again this season.

Best day of the year for me is a crisp, sunny, fall Saturday with a WVU win, Michigan win, Flyers win and a heartbreaking loss for Penn State to a garbage team.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Let's go Bucs! TONS of talent in Columbus this season.

Can't wait to see Penn State and Franklin soil themselves again this season.

Best day of the year for me is a crisp, sunny, fall Saturday with a WVU win, Michigan win, Flyers win and a heartbreaking loss for Penn State to a garbage team.
:huh:

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Buckeyes re-loaded offense looked good on the 1st drive.

Yup. Wilson catches that deep ball 9/10 times too.

If Minnesota's plan is to run the ball 70 times, they're going to lose by 100. But, their quarterback looks like a baby deer in the headlights of Optimus Prime. So maybe they're losing by 100 regardless.

REAL FOOTBALL THAT I CARE ABOUT IS ON TV

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Yup. Wilson catches that deep ball 9/10 times too.

If Minnesota's plan is to run the ball 70 times, they're going to lose by 100. But, their quarterback looks like a baby deer in the headlights of Optimus Prime. So maybe they're losing by 100 regardless.

REAL FOOTBALL THAT I CARE ABOUT IS ON TV

Dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad