Pre-Game Talk: Wednesday - Sens @ Habs - 730 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
What are everyone’s thoughts on Deslauriers? Seems to be the perfect 4th liner...

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
What are everyone’s thoughts on Deslauriers? Seems to be the perfect 4th liner...

I prefer a speedier 4th line with scoring youngsters, but I got no real opinion on him. I guess if CJ wants a 4th line to burn minutes and bang, I guess he’s fine. As long as he doesn’t start fights when we have 2-0 leads with almost 40 minutes left in the game since apparently we will lose because of that.

Reactions: ArsHabs
Apr 28, 2010
Nah.. I want Price vs Ottawa. Just 'cause they're losing does not mean we should play a backup against them. They're still a rival.

Kick them while they're down.

Reactions: Forum93

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
At least Weber the locker room cancer isn’t playing. The team will continue to flourish. Flourish..

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
What would be glorious is that Karlsson and Duchene don't resign(get no assets back) and that 11th pick along with Shane Bowers end up being stars. Of course Kyle Turris wins a cup and gets a conn smythe too. :D

I doubt Karlsson resigns.

Oh! And the Hens are better than what they are showing. Are they getting fed up of Scarface's system already? Karlsson has been non-existent for at least three weeks.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I normally don't read too much into exhibition games, but given that the habs throttled Ottawa in the last pre season game, followed up by that convincing habs win in the regular season, Ottawa will be in a vengeful mood, so the habs need to bring their best.

What has kept Montreal's playoff hopes alive is the lack of a 3rd good team in the division, and Montreal's decent record within it. I believe it stands at 5-1-1 as of right now. You got at least the next three games against the Atlantic. I haven't checked after that.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
I for one like him and the sandpaper he brings, Habs just don't have enough of it. He needs to avoid bad penalties and hopefully will with more experience.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I normally don't read too much into exhibition games, but given that the habs throttled Ottawa in the last pre season game, followed up by that convincing habs win in the regular season, Ottawa will be in a vengeful mood, so the habs need to bring their best.

What has kept Montreal's playoff hopes alive is the lack of a 3rd good team in the division, and Montreal's decent record within it. I believe it stands at 5-1-1 as of right now. You got at least the next three games against the Atlantic. I haven't checked after that.

It is absolutely bonkers that, come Saturday, we could actually be in a playoff spot with a 12-12-3 record. Hell, we could probably be in that spot with an 11-12-4 record, no?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It is absolutely bonkers that, come Saturday, we could actually be in a playoff spot with a 12-12-3 record. Hell, we could probably be in that spot with an 11-12-4 record, no?

Welcome to the CFL, where you don't have to be all that great to make the playoffs.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Go Habs go! :habs:hockey::pcheer:

Here is hoping that we continue the winning streak for at least 3 more games. It will go a long way to evaluating Price’s return to form, and allow us to possibly make a decision about Trades. Lingren could be on the blocks and could help us net us a good return.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

I was expecting us to get close to the .500 mark by the end of November. It is surprising that we are not that far out from the Playoffs but it's a big hill to come yet. However, we do have a solid record since Oct 24th... 10-6-1

5 Wins by Price
2 Wins by Montoya
3 Wins by Lindgren

What does this mean? It means we likely get to the middle of the pack and our GM makes a trade sometime from now till the trade deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad