GDT: Wednesday Oct 2|Leafs @ Flyers 7:30 p.m. TSN, CSN-PH Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
One thing I've noticed about JVR is he seems to come into the offensive zone after we've lost possession and get caught up ice, as opposed to anticipating and getting back quicker on the back check. It's like he's 2 seconds behind the play.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 51s
Working on confirming or debunking, but, word in Philly is Bryzgalov is about to sign an East Coast Hockey League contract in Las Vegas.

BayStreetBullies*

Interesting how Dion gets tripped on the Flyers last PP, but it doesn't get called. But now he gets called for tripping.

Mr Scarface*

Kulemin and McClement are really good on the PK

So has been JVR tonight.

Bolland's and Lupul's overall game has not been good enough. Play ****in harder you fool mengele himmlers.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Phaneuf is braindead. Move your ****in legs...how does this guy get so gassed when he barely moves?

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
I've been face palming all game long.. It's been so long and painful to watch..

leafstilldeath*

This game is looking like NHL Flyers Vs AHL Marlies

I mean half the game over. Come on. Professional athletes get paid millions can't put up such a crap performance. Wake up.

as I type this Dion with another brain fart. :facepalm:

hockeystick89

Oct 30, 2009
I understand that there is fatigue, but this is just a pathetic showing by the Leafs tonight. Even the fast players look slow.

veedubn1

Jun 7, 2010
Ranger is all risk no reward...

I mean, he's not good at moving the puck, he's routinely out of position and he's managed 4 PIM in 30 minutes tonight.

What the heck does this guy bring to the table?

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
I'll take Joe Bowen forgetting names and random grandpa stories over TSN any day. I honestly can't stand the sound of Ray Ferraro's voice anymore. Half the time his commentating is almost as painful as Phaneuf's interviews.

PoisonMushroom

I'm a fungi!
Mar 8, 2006
At least Bernier's getting a lot of work tonight. I'm impressed how calm and quiet he looks in the crease. And that puckhandling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad