Stone Valley

A State of Trance
Jan 19, 2010
Ottawa
www.youtube.com
we are going against:

angry-tufted-duck_1296345310.jpg

I am scared.

Sens don't seem to do well in California for some reason, I am hoping for a win but I see a loss coming tonight. 4-2 L

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
gryba the tough guy. :laugh:

you'd think a guy so heroic could stand up for his team mates more often and look a little more competent in a fight.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
question

Any people on here that get together at a bar or whatever to watch games ?... is there a thread for it or anything ?

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Any people on here that get together at a bar or whatever to watch games ?... is there a thread for it or anything ?

Try joining the RSU facebook page for that kind of stuff.

I'm actually surprised there isn't more get-togethers for HF Sens. We spend enough time on here, you think we'd get together once in awhile to play NHL 15 and watch a Sens game.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
I'm actually surprised there isn't more get-togethers for HF Sens. We spend enough time on here, you think we'd get together once in awhile to play NHL 15 and watch a Sens game.

that's what I was thinking... thought maybe there was a thread with a suggested get together place or something... thinking about going to Hometown bar on bank st.to watch tonights game ? anyone up for it ?.... also, I tried looking up RSU facebook page, and it has something to do with transvestites.... so I'm not sure where u were going with that suggestion.... and now I see the Clarence st thing.... I'm too lazy to head for the market, but lemme know if u get a turnout....

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
that's what I was thinking... thought maybe there was a thread with a suggested get together place or something... thinking about going to Hometown bar on bank st.to watch tonights game ? anyone up for it ?.... also, I tried looking up RSU facebook page, and it has something to do with transvestites.... so I'm not sure where u were going with that suggestion.... and now I see the Clarence st thing.... I'm too lazy to head for the market, but lemme know if u get a turnout....

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=18029289557

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Actually no, I've never tried online dating

I've had meetings with people on forums back in the day and most of them ended up being disasters

Although I was a lot younger back then

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013

i didnt want to bring this up but people have ended up trouble in the past on the website for even joking about meeting people in person.

Example.

Someone said they'd meet me at the sens Stanley cup parade as a joke and their post was deleted and i would assume they were given an infraction.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
sigh...life in the techy age... typing in forums rather than brewing down... anyways... we got this one as long as we can keep silvferberg away from the shootout... he's kickin azz this year with 9 so goals...

No

The issue is that people get all these notions about the people they interact with on a forum and once reality hits things can go sideways in a hurry

The issue isn't that interracting online is better, it's that it creates baggage

Last edited by a moderator:

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
No

The issue is that people get all these notions about the people they interact with on a forum and once reality hits things can go sideways in a hurry

The issue isn't that interracting online is better, it's that it creates baggage

I've never met in person anyone I've met online (except for girls, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
I turn on team1200 and they're talking about Condra being a first line player. Then a few minutes later they think we could get a 5th rounder for him at the deadline. Why do people have to listen to such garbage.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Actually no, I've never tried online dating

I've had meetings with people on forums back in the day and most of them ended up being disasters

Although I was a lot younger back then

Looooool, what do you mean? Like snobby attitudes? People got awkward and scared to converse? Details man, details!

Random question, how do ya'll picture me being? :laugh:

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Looooool, what do you mean? Like snobby attitudes? People got awkward and scared to converse? Details man, details!

Random question, how do ya'll picture me being? :laugh:

that feels like a bad set-up question.... the kind my wife asks when I know I'm going to get crapped on no matter how I answer it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad