Patriots/NFL Wednesday AFTERNOON Football???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
That Hail Mary was one of the best you'll ever see. Murray escapes a sack and has to throw on the run. Hopkins over 3 guys. Wow.

Was unreal. Shows how special both Kyler and Nuke are

I called Davante the best WR in football a week ago and that may have been premature

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Cordy P is the lead back in Chicago tonight. Always thought he looked good as a RB in NE

He also took a KR to the house

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Cordy P is the lead back in Chicago tonight. Always thought he looked good as a RB in NE

He also took a KR to the house

Loved him as a Viking, just unfortunately never learned how to run routes correctly. Never had to with all that God given talent. That being said, I always wanted them to get the ball into his hands ten times a game he’s just such a great athlete and tough as nails

Reactions: CDJ

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
"However, he is rightly concerned that he is routinely targeted by some people for mistreatment and undue scrutiny because he is Antonio Brown. He wants to be a good neighbor, good citizen and a good teammate.''

What a victim. He threw a bicycle at a security guard, yet he is the victim.

If this happens in NE its the biggest story in sports, in Tampa it leaves the news cycle quickly

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
"However, he is rightly concerned that he is routinely targeted by some people for mistreatment and undue scrutiny because he is Antonio Brown. He wants to be a good neighbor, good citizen and a good teammate.''

What a victim. He threw a bicycle at a security guard, yet he is the victim.

I mean that's narcissism to a t

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
First couple weeks Rivers was noticeable in his limited snaps. Haven’t seen him at all in the last 5-6 weeks it feels like

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

I had no idea Moncrief was on the practice squad

Tunsil is out for Houston. Pats should win by double digits if they’re any good

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
A bit OT but Brees with 11 fractured ribs and a punctured lung and wants to come back in 4 games. Apparently played the last game with multiple fractures. Nuts....
These guys must be so juiced up between and during games because throwing a ball with broken ribs is not normal. I had 3 broken ribs and could barely get out of bed nevermind run around and throw things. You cant protect that and just need to mask the pain..
I get the competition thing but these guys must be brainwashed to think it is worth it long term...at least those who are set financially like Brees..

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
A bit OT but Brees with 11 fractured ribs and a punctured lung and wants to come back in 4 games. Apparently played the last game with multiple fractures. Nuts....
These guys must be so juiced up between and during games because throwing a ball with broken ribs is not normal. I had 3 broken ribs and could barely get out of bed nevermind run around and throw things. You cant protect that and just need to mask the pain..
I get the competition thing but these guys must be brainwashed to think it is worth it long term...at least those who are set financially like Brees..

I saw that he had “more” fractured ribs than initially thought, I did not know that number was 11. My goodness what a warrior, i would probably be begging the trainer to euthanize me

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I wonder how Moncreif ended up without a team and why Indy cut bait don't recall an injury.

We might have servicable targets for Cam if he plays well and someone other than Izzo can earn targets at TE.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I wonder how Moncreif ended up without a team and why Indy cut bait don't recall an injury.

We might have servicable targets for Cam if he plays well and someone other than Izzo can earn targets at TE.

He got a little banged up with the colts his last couple of years there. Played for the Jags but the Jags fans I know did not like him because he dropped a lot of passes iirc. Same goes for steelers fans. Bounced around in the two years since

big body though, gives them something to throw to. I thought he was gonna end up as a #1 receiver after his 2nd year in the league. Nooooope

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Direct quote from my steelers fan buddy on Moncrief:

“He was the worst WR in the history of football in his 2 games with the Steelers so I will forever hate him”

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Why are you trying to draw the opponent offsides from the 1 inch line??? You get a false start and now you're in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad