Post-Game Talk: Wed. Nov. 23rd 2016 Flyers 2 at Lightning 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
As usual, I have to educate you on what the word "opinion" means.

You can't just say "the sun is cold IMO". If you're going to say it's just your opinion then state an opinion, not an incorrect statement. It is factually incorrect to say that the top 6 players are bad. You saying they are isn't an opinion, it's ignorance...

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

You can't just say "the sun is cold IMO". If you're going to say it's just your opinion then state an opinion, not an incorrect statement. It is factually incorrect to say that the top 6 players are bad. You saying they are isn't an opinion, it's ignorance...

I think you meant to type "if your going"

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC

You see it every game man 5 on 5. Why is it hard for you to admit? I love the team so if a player or players haven't been good I can just say it without whining like you guys because I talk about your favs. The Peco PP stars and not even doing that now. Hope it turns around as G is watching video now LOL.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah because I've shown that I won't bash Flyers players when they deserve it, right? :laugh:

Problem is, these guys don't deserve it. When they do ill dump on them too, but not before then.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Yeah because I've shown that I won't bash Flyers players when they deserve it, right? :laugh:

Problem is, these guys don't deserve it. When they do ill dump on them too, but not before then.
Not a scoring chance in the last 10 gms or more.Have you not watched how bad they look 5 on 5.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Our PK wasn't the problem last night. They killed 6 out of 7 penalties against the 3rd best PP in the league.
Losing all momentum because of constant penaltykilling was the problem.
Bad penalties and bad officiating lost us a game we deserved to win.

I am not going to be mad about the refs. it is what it is. we have been on the good side of getting many soft calls this season. some of them late in the game when we have gotten the late PP goal.
still believe we are top 4 or 5 in PP ice time in the league so the Flyers have gotten their fair share of the power plays.
Still think this team needs to be better 5 on 5.
It is ok to admit Jake and Giroux haven't been good enough offensively in the last 2 or 3 weeks. They both need to pick it up.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Everyone is watching those two fail and you guys are butt hurt that I'm right again. Trades are coming soon boys and I can hardly wait lol.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Everyone is watching those two fail and you guys are butt hurt that I'm right again. Trades are coming soon boys and I can hardly wait lol.

I can't help but notice they've got both 17 points, and are surrounded in the standings by individuals making as much or more than them.

Please, try to get some perspective instead of posting alarmist nonsense rooted in a reality irrelevant to the one we inhabit.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

First off, you're not right, you're hilariously wrong.

Second, using the word "again" implies that it's happened before, which it hasn't.

What you have done again is embarrass yourself... so that's fun I guess. But you were wrong, are wrong, and will continue to be wrong. Hextall doesn't see things the way you do because he actually watches hockey instead of sitting in a dark room muttering nonsense to himself and thinking up new things to troll about.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
It's like if Hulk Hogan registered on Hockeys Future and, after watching a one-hour video of hockey from the 70's, used his feet to type a bunch of kneejerk random thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad