GDT: Wed. January 20, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Watch Dylan Larkin with new line mates Tomas Tatar and Pavel Datsyuk tonight. Hopefully they can put on a show.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Was really impressed with Mrazek while watching the game Sunday night. The Wings have a stud goalie on their hands. Feeling a shutout for him tonight.

JukofYork

Mar 22, 2014
Touch a guy on the back these days and they suddenly go flying 20 feet head first into the boards.

Stop the diving. Pls

JukofYork

Mar 22, 2014
Was really impressed with Mrazek while watching the game Sunday night. The Wings have a stud goalie on their hands. Feeling a shutout for him tonight.

You search my post history and I called it before any. I stated how magical he is and he will be the next good goal tender. Top 5. And he has incredible eyes and hair to boot

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
You search my post history and I called it before any. I stated how magical he is and he will be the next good goal tender. Top 5. And he has incredible eyes and hair to boot

I found him last year in fantasy when Howard got hurt. Did superb for me. Going to be a good one for a long time. Typical Detroit turning a 5th round pick into a gold mine.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario

People were calling him the next big thing since his world junior performance :laugh: you weren't close to the first.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
So there was just a commercial on the NBCSN broadcast for NBC's upcoming game of the week, Pens vs. Caps, and it was promoted exclusively as Malkin vs. Ovechkin. Crosby wasn't mentioned at all.

What a strange world this is.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Brad May held nothing back when asked what he thought of Drouin's move today on the Sabres pre game. You knew former players wouldn't respect it much. Or GMs who don't want ELC guys thinking this is acceptable behavior. ... Who was this done for?

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad