Confirmed with Link: Weather Cancellations Thread - Latest, Tuesday @CBus Postponed

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
If they’re told to play while they couldn’t get on the ice for a week and a half…they should forfeit the game. Because it’s unwinnable and f*** the league. Use the time to practice and make clear they won’t put their players in such a dangerous, unfair situation.

The NHL is not out to get the Sabres! I know you think otherwise, but it’s not

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I would think fans will be allowed now, but still might be a good game to do Metro Rail if you can.

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
If they’re told to play while they couldn’t get on the ice for a week and a half…they should forfeit the game. Because it’s unwinnable and f*** the league. Use the time to practice and make clear they won’t put their players in such a dangerous, unfair situation.
On the bright side Detroit just played last night and went to OT including both goalies having played since Husso was pulled so they won't be well rested for the game. Should help level the field a bit with Buffalo having such a long layoff.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
It's not going to be much different than any other team's schedule going forward.

If we play tomorrow's game, that'll be our 33rd game.

Seattle, Tampa and Detroit are playing their 33rd tonight.

We still get our week bye.

You're highly, highly exaggerating the effect this is going to have on us going forward.

i know it’s not going to be that big of a deal. Sure thry coukd cut their break shorter snd play on Friday and Saturday To make up a game.home back to backs are easier than split or roadies.
On the bright side Detroit just played last night and went to OT including both goalies having played since Husso was pulled so they won't be well rested for the game. Should help level the field a bit with Buffalo having such a long layoff.

i know they are on back to back roadies so Buffalo can have an advantage Of being well rested. In todays athletes I’m not so concerned on them not playing. if you keep the lines the same as they have it be easier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad