Proposal: We win the lottery... would you do...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Fair enough.

That being said, I think watching lottery balls floating around and getting picked qualifies as "garbage filler" :laugh:

I guess - if they didn't reveal any of the team names. The Sportsnet people must figure that viewers want to see the top draft picks and the GMs interviewed.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
That's funny that anyone thinks this is rigged in the Leafs favor. The Leafs are the last team the NHL would rig this draft for, they'll generate tons of money regardless of how good they are.

Also Toronto hardly cheated, and Ottawa did the same thing multiple times in the early 90s.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
That's funny that anyone thinks this is rigged in the Leafs favor. The Leafs are the last team the NHL would rig this draft for, they'll generate tons of money regardless of how good they are.

Also Toronto hardly cheated, and Ottawa did the same thing multiple times in the early 90s.

Seriously? We were an expansion team in small market in an era with no salary cap.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O

This might be the single most idiotic thing I've ever read on HFboards, and thats saying something...

An expansion team of players nobody wanted, tanking... LOL okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad