Post-Game Talk: WE WIN A GOALIE DUEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
jb.gif

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Man great game. I don't understand how Willy wasn't the second star and Murray not the first lol

Beauty game. Thought we controlled most of it. Holl is much faster than he seems like which was surprising.

I absolutely loved the play of McCann.

Willy was sick. Mitch didn't have it but still got the gwg which is a testament to his god given talent.

Engvall and kerfoot suck.

lipstickjunkie

Jan 5, 2017
I thought Marner had one of his worst games of the year before the goal. Numerous giveaways, bobbles with the puck, etc. But great players find a way to step up. Nylander looked great other than the faceoffs. If this is the Murray we get in the playoffs the Lightning are in trouble.

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
Man great game. I don't understand how Willy wasn't the second star and Murray not the first lol

Beauty game. Thought we controlled most of it. Holl is much faster than he seems like which was surprising.

I absolutely loved the play of McCann.

Willy was sick. Mitch didn't have it but still got the gwg which is a testament to his god given talent.

Engvall and kerfoot suck.
Murray was first star on Sportsnet.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Totally agree. That was a good game. Fast pace, lots of chances both ways. Best goaltending dual I think we've seen so far this season.

Nylander was excellent. Rough few shifts for Timmins there...

Another streak busted; Preds had points in six straight. You all know this streak busting has been leading up to Saturday, and handing the B's their first home regulation loss.

Entertaining, low scoring mid-weeker. Glad we won it!
Yes, his 3rd period wasn't his best, though I think one pass in the D zone was based on play style where he thought the player receiving his dish wasn't playing to the expected area of the ice. The first two periods were solid, the third a bit creaky.

you are thinking cutting the cheese :)
Touche, mon ami.

Doublerum1975

Dec 15, 2019
From what Jt was saying in his interview the ice was pretty bad tonight could explain some of the bad giveaways

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
That's plain dirty...should be suspended for the head shot...but I'm not holding my breath for Parros to do something about it...not happy about it, might be a concussion for Kampf.
You thought it was deliberate?
(Not saying it wasn’t just thought it was more of an accidental contact, still a penalty though)

Reactions: Optimist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad