GDT: We want 10! - Oilers @ Habs - HNIC 5:00 PM - SN1 / CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Hoping the Oilers break the record tonite!
IMG_4137.jpeg

IMG_4143.gif

IMG_4142.jpeg

IMG_4128.jpeg

IMG_4149.jpeg

IMG_4139.jpeg

IMG_4146.gif

IMG_4140.jpeg

IMG_4143.gif

IMG_4141.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4138.jpeg
    IMG_4138.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4138.jpeg
    IMG_4138.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4143.gif
    IMG_4143.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Anybody know the over/under on the number of goals the Oilers will have disallowed in this game?

Oh wait. You said the Oilers. At first I read that as how many disallowed goals would Zach Hyman have in this game.

Bold prediction. Connor Brown scores on a beautiful individual effort and the goal gets called back because of an offside that happens 43 seconds earlier after a 17 minute review aided by new x-ray technology on the Hubble telescope.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
By this logic, every game against a bad team is a trap.

This team needs to stick with their game and they'll find some success. Also, Gagner should go in for Erne.
They're coming off a loss to the Sharks, have a terrible GD, and one of the worst home records in the league.

I feel like they'll be motivated to play, so we have to match that.

Valhallis

Aug 2, 2005
Hopefully everyone stayed in their hotel rooms last night and avoided going out for McDs birthday. Montreal doesn't always bring the best out in our players. I expect big games from McDavid, Hyman, Kane and Brown.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
They're coming off a loss to the Sharks, have a terrible GD, and one of the worst home records in the league.

I feel like they'll be motivated to play, so we have to match that.
If the Habs were motivated, they wouldn't be terrible imo.

It could go south on the Oilers, but they should be able to find a way to win. They've beat better teams in tough spots (see NJ)

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
If the Habs were motivated, they wouldn't be terrible imo.

It could go south on the Oilers, but they should be able to find a way to win. They've beat better teams in tough spots (see NJ)
They're just a poorly constructed team after years of mismanagement and an inability to replace Carey Price.

We should beat them no problem but there's no bigger threat to the Oilers than the Oilers themselves.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
They're just a poorly constructed team after years of mismanagement and an inability to replace Carey Price.

We should beat them no problem but there's no bigger threat to the Oilers than the Oilers themselves.
I hear you, but this team, under Knoblauch & Co, has just done "this" so much less often, that I'm not as concerned.

They aren't flawless, but they are really much more solid, focused and consistent. I'm trusting that.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad