OT: Our PDO sucks. Let's lighten the mood! Free Slurpees & Bagel Brawls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poliz24

Jun 25, 2012
LI
I think the only thing I do more than post on these boards is play fantasy football. I'm on Twitter all the time talking about it. Even did some guest work on some podcasts.

Not sure how you have those 3 RB's. Are you in a 4 person league?

I am in a 10 team dynasty league. I had the 2nd overall pick(last year was the first year of the league). I drafted Bell, then I took Cook later on. Kamara was drafted and then I picked him up because the guy who dropped him didn't draft a kicker. I keep 8 guys from my roster last year so those 3 are staying obviously. I also have Derek Carr and since you can keep waiver wire pick ups I ended up picking up Pat Mahomes in week 16. I had a gut feeling Alex Smith wouldn't be a Chief next year. So I have an interesting situation this year.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I am in a 10 team dynasty league. I had the 2nd overall pick(last year was the first year of the league). I drafted Bell, then I took Cook later on. Kamara was drafted and then I picked him up because the guy who dropped him didn't draft a kicker. I keep 8 guys from my roster last year so those 3 are staying obviously. I also have Derek Carr and since you can keep waiver wire pick ups I ended up picking up Pat Mahomes in week 16. I had a gut feeling Alex Smith wouldn't be a Chief next year. So I have an interesting situation this year.

Who is dropping Kamara last year even after week 1? Do you only have 12 player rosters?

Reactions: YearlyLottery

Poliz24

Jun 25, 2012
LI
Who is dropping Kamara last year even after week 1? Do you only have 12 player rosters?

Thing was you needed a full roster before the season started. Kamara got dropped BEFORE week 1, but after the draft. 13 players and 1 IR spot.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Thing was you needed a full roster before the season started. Kamara got dropped BEFORE week 1, but after the draft. 13 players and 1 IR spot.

We have to get you in a league with 18 roster spots. Anything under 16 is insane.

Poliz24

Jun 25, 2012
LI
We have to get you in a league with 18 roster spots. Anything under 16 is insane.
It was a 10 or 12 team league. Can't correctly remember since I did two leagues this year and get them confused sometimes. But yea I think I am in good shape for next year.
This was my roster:
QB- Carr & Mahomes
RB- Lev Bell, Kamara, Davlin Cook(IR), Marlon Mack
WR- Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, Marquise Lee, Chris Hogan, Zay Jones, Robert Woods, Dontrelle Inman
TE- Jimmy Graham
Then obviously, K and DST.
I ended with this roster.
I have to keep 8 players from this roster. I can keep them for their entire career in this dynasty league.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
It was a 10 or 12 team league. Can't correctly remember since I did two leagues this year and get them confused sometimes. But yea I think I am in good shape for next year.
This was my roster:
QB- Carr & Mahomes
RB- Lev Bell, Kamara, Davlin Cook(IR), Marlon Mack
WR- Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, Marquise Lee, Chris Hogan, Zay Jones, Robert Woods, Dontrelle Inman
TE- Jimmy Graham
Then obviously, K and DST.
I ended with this roster.
I have to keep 8 players from this roster. I can keep them for their entire career in this dynasty league.

Right now I'd keep the bolded for sure. And then choose 3 from Tate, Hogan, Jones, Woods, Carr.

Poliz24

Jun 25, 2012
LI
Right now I'd keep the bolded for sure. And then choose 3 from Tate, Hogan, Jones, Woods, Carr.

I'm intrigued to see what Carr looks like with Gruden. I really like Tate and Hogan. Then its a toss up between Jones and Woods.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
Speaking of fantasy football, I joined a buddy's keeper league where it is obvious not everyone knows what they are doing. Team I took over was awful and we are allowed to keep three players every season so I am in a predicament.

I traded for Antonio Brown before last season started by trading Gronk and some draft picks but with my first two picks (since I only kept AB and everyone else kept three guys) I went with Fournette and Cook and then drafted Kamara later on.

I'm thinking I will keep Fournette, AB, and Kamara because I am worried about the injury to Cook but I am unsure as of now. I was going to see what I could get for some of these guys on the trade market. Of course once Wentz and Ertz went down my season was effectively over because I had a hurt Fournette and Kamara running the team, but I have a solid group of guys in that league for this upcoming season at least.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Isnt cannabis cheaper than beer? Why on earth would you do that to yourself? :)

I’m moving to Connecticut and looking for new employment, so that’s off the table...not that I errrr...do that stuff anyway...

Reactions: Bones45

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Just finished "Evil Genius" after hearing a lot of hype around it. It was interesting until it concluded. My initial reaction was, "that's it?" and was pretty disappointed. Only four episodes so it's not like a wasted a ton of time watching, so there's that.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Just finished "Evil Genius" after hearing a lot of hype around it. It was interesting until it concluded. My initial reaction was, "that's it?" and was pretty disappointed. Only four episodes so it's not like a wasted a ton of time watching, so there's that.

I felt exactly the same way. Thought first 2 episodes were fantastic and then it trailed off.

I can't believe there was so little on the 2nd pizza guy.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
With all this damn JT craziness, I figure I'd bump this thread.

I'm hoping that JT will eventually re-sign so it kind of mirrors what happens in this video. Imagine JT is the dad and we're the son.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
After the end of the FA flurry and World Cup, we are officially in no-mans land of sports. (And as a Met fan I'm especially at a loss).

Anyone recommend any newer shows/movies?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
After the end of the FA flurry and World Cup, we are officially in no-mans land of sports. (And as a Met fan I'm especially at a loss).

Anyone recommend any newer shows/movies?

Succession on HBO had been enjoyable. ImI also watching the Ken Burns Vietnam documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad