We need offense, but from the defense too...

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
3 of 4 goals from the D. Petry has goals in back to back games and Gilbert scores in his return. OP should make threads like this more often.

Camio

Oct 19, 2013
We have one of the smallest centers in the NHL screening goalies that usually are the same height as he is while on their knees in the crease. We have no net front presence and that affects scoring from the defense. Why not stick Eller or DSP or some other big player in front especially on the pp.

I watch all Habs games on the opposing teams feed and during either the Ducks or Sharks game at the beginning of March, the commentators actually mentionned DD being used as a screen on the PP and they genuinely laughed.

One of them also mentionned Gally (to kinda mock him like DD) but the other guy rightly pointed that unlike DD, Gally doesnt suck. Okay, thats not how he said it, but thats pretty much what it meant.

One is good at it (I should really say: he tries his hardest to be good at it - and I love Gally, but...). The other is...

I mean, seriously, DD as a screen on the PP.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Our defense brings enough offense with Markov, Subban and Petry the last couple of games. Its our forwards that dont do ****. Galchenyuk, Parenteau, Desharnais, Smith-Pelly...

And WTF have Flynn and Mitchell done since we got them????
Bergevin should have work on Jagr big time. Team would look very different im telling you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad