Confirmed with Link: We Clinched!!!

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
The season doesn't end on Thursday, so winning tonight and beating them doesn't give us second and home ice. It just pushes us closer to that direction. :)

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Whatever, we backed in to the playoffs with others losing :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

The first round vs the devils will give me ulcers. And god help me if we and the isles win in the first round and we play each other in round 2.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Whatever, we backed in to the playoffs with others losing :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

The first round vs the devils will give me ulcers. And god help me if we and the isles win in the first round and we play each other in round 2.
that would be crazy. Both the other local teams.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Can he still retroactively LTIR him to bring up extras from Hartford or did the Rangers f*** themselves there by having him play a game?
Him playing reset the clock for LTIR eligibility.

They could shut him down for 10 games and 24 days from the date of his last game, but it’s not like anyone in Hartford would be dressing over Harpur, though maybe the Rangers would want to spell Fox, Trouba, or Miller for a game here or there. The real missed opportunity was not LTIRing Lindgren for the rest of the regular season back in February and acquiring another defenseman at the deadline.

It’s also possible that getting his shoulder cleaned up in February and rehabbing in time for the second round would have served him and the team better than rest and returning sooner, to the extent the injury won’t heal on its own.

In the end, if this is the only thing to complain about, the Rangers have made out pretty well with injuries so far. For example, the Avalanche are missing their entire second line and can pretty much kiss goodbye any chance they have to make the WCF this season.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad