Post-Game Talk: WE CAN'T STOP! WE WON'T STOP!!! Leafs Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Brills*

As I said, worst case scenario is finishing 9th pre lottery.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
All the right people shining. The core, the young kids. You can't be too upset when the team works so hard, shows so much skill and resolve.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don't know what happened to Marincin, but the guy playing in his jersey looks good!

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
All the right people shining. The core, the young kids. You can't be too upset when the team works so hard, shows so much skill and resolve.
Agree reluctantly. It's so much better than last season and most of the other meaningless winning ends to seasons in the past

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
best part of tonights victory besides the victory that is. we wont have to see flash backs to the game 7. 4-1 lead on every high light show before they show the highlights for this one

Mad Brills*

I know we're out of the playoffs but is 9th place still up for grabs?

no. In the east, worst case is 12 for this team.

philly/detroit, new jersey, ottawa and carolina leafs aren't passing

13th is the highest I think they can get.

Jackets catchable, habs outside at 9 points back.

kule41

Mar 26, 2008
What did everyone think of Nylander? Didn't think he was too bad, that PP goal against was him and Gardiner getting their signals crossed.

So proud of Brownie!!!!

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
On the bright side, Rielly with 2 points. He now has 33 on the season. He also logged in almost 27 minutes today. :handclap:

Also, that GDT was fun. :laugh: :cheers:

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Well it was entertaining. :laugh:

Bad for the tank but oh well. Anaheim couldn't win in regulation so bully for them. We might as well take the extra point.

Sparks had some huge saves at the end there, and of course Brown's first goal. :handclap:

Kadri had a huge night. 4 points and the game winner in OT. Bozak looked good as well, even though I was chirping him earlier for ruining the tank. Shh.

Kids are playing huge roles in these wins, so I can't be too upset we're gaining points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad