Confirmed with Link: We can like if we want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Just trying to be helpful, but I've found I have to remove all the caps to actually consume the beer.
Not true...

upload_2018-10-15_18-52-27.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-15_18-52-27.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-15_18-52-27.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I really wanted to respond to the poster saying he never likes posts because he thinks it's a bad system that it sounds just like what somebody with a 1:13 like to post ratio would say...

Speaking of which I'm close to getting back to 4:1 so bring on them likes please!
I hit that rank recently. It's rather likeable

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Man, I'm playing this game "Choices" on my phone and I've taken on this girl character and I just cannot get laid to save my life. I'm like, throwing myself at these dudes. The team's starting QB, the backup QB, the bookish ebony dude at my work-for-tuition job. Nothing. I even threw myself at my roommate thinking some girl-on-girl action might work. Nothing. I don't get it. I'm slim, attractive. Dark hair with ivory skin. Got kind of a "sophisticated looking but down to earth girl who knows how to party" vibe and I'm just dying here. What does a college freshman girl have to do to get some at Hatfield College?

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Man, I'm playing this game "Choices" on my phone and I've taken on this girl character and I just cannot get laid to save my life. I'm like, throwing myself at these dudes. The team's starting QB, the backup QB, the bookish ebony dude at my work-for-tuition job. Nothing. I even threw myself at my roommate thinking some girl-on-girl action might work. Nothing. I don't get it. I'm slim, attractive. Dark hair with ivory skin. Got kind of a "sophisticated looking but down to earth girl who knows how to party" vibe and I'm just dying here. What does a college freshman girl have to do to get some at Hatfield College?

Fraternity party, special K, and a trip to the rape room. That should do it. Duke Lacrosse after party comes to mind as well.

member 157595

Man, I'm playing this game "Choices" on my phone and I've taken on this girl character and I just cannot get laid to save my life. I'm like, throwing myself at these dudes. The team's starting QB, the backup QB, the bookish ebony dude at my work-for-tuition job. Nothing. I even threw myself at my roommate thinking some girl-on-girl action might work. Nothing. I don't get it. I'm slim, attractive. Dark hair with ivory skin. Got kind of a "sophisticated looking but down to earth girl who knows how to party" vibe and I'm just dying here.

Dude, the backup QB? You're attempting to put out for a virtual Jimmy Clausen?

What does a college freshman girl have to do to get some at Hatfield College?

093016-CANES-CCS073

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad