We aren’t dead yet - this is going 7

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I'm with ya, i think the end of last game will spark them

Arguably have the better goalie the last 2 games as well.

Goalie had nothing to do with it...one team jams the net and gets shots on and the other tries passing through seems that get closed off.

Reactions: haveandare

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I don't see how we're going to win tomorrow with the Cirelli line on the Zibanajed line...that line was awful in games 3-4.

As much as I'd hate to mess with the 3rd line, they gotta make it harder to match Kreider and Zib. Kreider, Panarin and Zib should be on different lines.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I remember I went to MoneyPuck.com after Game 1—as in like the next day—and the Lightning had a 52% chance to win the series. :laugh:

They really are that good, even w/o Point. Remember half that team was there in the 2015 ECF…that’s a long time to play together. Fill in the bottom-6 with a fresh assortment of scumbags and they‘re good to go. Any style they need to play. Steve Yzerman sprinkled that team with f***ing pixie dust.

f*** ’em and their knockoff Leafs jerseys. They’re lame, and the Rangers are playing a game on June 11th. This was a wildly successful season. A real life Kid Line; remember being psyched for Oscar f***ing Lindberg? Igor‘s got a Vezina coming up (which might would have been paired with a Hart trophy if today’s forwards were scoring 85 points instead of 185 points.)

Last edited:

HANK30

Why not us?
They really are that good, even w/o Point. Remember half that team was there in the 2015 ECF…that’s a long time to play together. Fill in the bottom-6 with a fresh assortment of scumbags and they‘re good to go. Any style they need to play. Steve Yzerman sprinkled that team with f***ing pixie dust.

And don't forget the Rangers gave them McDonough and JT Miller for what amounted to a bag of pucks

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
giphy.gif

Reactions: EEDAWGZ and Kocur26

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
THIS IS ON GALLANT….

Show us something creative ….

Down 2-0 Cooper goes Jacques lemaire 95’ Trap …

Your move now Gallant - show us some balls.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
We’ll see these boys Tuesday night at the garden. We need some Messier BDE up in this bitch. Tampa won’t be celebrating tonight.

Reactions: Kocur26

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
We need to revert to what got us here:

Strong on power play
Strong on forecheck
physical
Pucks on net
Dump and chase
No turnovers on the blue line (looking at you Trouba)

Reactions: Kocur26

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Hopefully not having any injury questions helps. They didn't seem to have a clear answer on who was playing these last two games until just before they started.
When I see guys that are slower and smaller than CK beat him to pucks it makes me wonder if he is injured.
When I see Fox trying to outsmart guys instead of moving his legs it makes me wonder if he is injured.
Lindgren is obviously hurt all over.
I have not seen Copp in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad