We aren’t dead yet - this is going 7

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Positive vibes …

I’m not a positive poster - ever …

I feel good …

We have the goalie to steal the game …

We are capable of scoring 6 on this guy ..

We won game 7 in a much tougher fan arena ….

We need a break … and we’ll get it …

A late 5 on 3 … game winner Kreider …

Have your yellow notepad out - the enemy is thru wire - it’s a knife fight now to see the morning … let’s see who shows up and who shrinks …

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Positive vibes …

I feel good …

Have your yellow notepad out - the enemy is thru wire - it’s a knife fight now to see the morning … let’s see who shows up and who shrinks …
you had me until this. Seriously unless its two delay of game penalties and they have to call it they are not calling anything on them especially in the third period when the game is close.

jodin87

Oct 14, 2019
Positive vibes …ok

I’m not a positive poster - ever … ok

I feel good …ok

We have the goalie to steal the game … hasnt done it yet this series

We are capable of scoring 6 on this guy ..once in 5 games, there are at most 2 left

We won game 7 in a much tougher fan arena ….they have to win twice

We need a break … and we’ll get it …why?

A late 5 on 3 … game winner Kreider …most common thing in hockey, getting a 5 on 3 late in the third of a tied game

Have your yellow notepad out - the enemy is thru wire - it’s a knife fight now to see the morning … let’s see who shows up and who shrinks …one thing Tampa loves doing the last 3 years is shrinking huh
give me a break

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I'm sure we were just as all dead after losing game 5 vs Tampa at MSG back in the day, I wouldn't put it past the Rangers winning game 6, not sure they can win the series, but a friendly reminder, the kids will be playing playoff game 20 Saturday night, and I don't just mean the kid line. Igor, Miller, Fox, Lindgren and the list goes on and on.

Reactions: Brother Mouzone

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
kucherov gone done fkd up firing that puck at fox at the buzzer...now yis cant leave

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
For that to happen Gallant needs to make adjustments. What they're doing 5v5 isn't working. Tampa is shutting down their offense in a text book fashion. Adjustments need to be made.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
The game could have gone either way. We played well enough to win, we didn't bury our chances (Strome), they did.

We've been here before, it's not over yet. But whatever happens it was a great ride and we can only hope Drury makes all the right moves this summer. If nothing else we now know the kids have it in them to get this deep into the playoffs and lead the way.

What's problematic is that some of the veteran guys slowed down here and Gallant refuses to adjust and lean on the kids more. That needs to be addressed.

excaliber

Mar 30, 2018
Tampa is just the better team right now. The 2 time champs look dangerous on every shift. They somehow seem to hang in there just long enough for a quick strike and bam game over.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I will be extremely shocked if we win game 6
I'll be extremely shocked if the game is even competitive.

I'm thinking two power play goals in the first ten minutes for Tampa. Refs throw the execution switch early.

The calls will be marginal at best, but the majority in here will be calling for whoever gets called for the phantom to be traded immediately.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Tampa is just the better team right now. The 2 time champs look dangerous on every shift. They somehow seem to hang in there just long enough for a quick strike and bam game over.
Arguably have the better goalie the last 2 games as well.

0rbitalDynamics

Jun 9, 2022
I'm sure we were just as all dead after losing game 5 vs Tampa at MSG back in the day, I wouldn't put it past the Rangers winning game 6, not sure they can win the series, but a friendly reminder, the kids will be playing playoff game 20 Saturday night, and I don't just mean the kid line. Igor, Miller, Fox, Lindgren and the list goes on and on.

Ahh yes, the heady days of the AV led shut out at home elimination game.

Reactions: Kocur26

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
Positive vibes …

I feel good …

Yeah but to get a 5 on 3 you have to get the officials to make some calls. The Lightning are getting away with everything right now so I don't see this being a realistic scenario.

Positive vibes …

I feel good …

Yeah but to get a 5 on 3 you have to get the officials to make some calls. The Lightning are getting away with everything right now so I don't see this being a realistic scenario.
That was the worst game of my nyr fan life …
2-0 - Killorn

Building was dead
I remember that game, remember who scored the second Lightning goal? Ondrej Palat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad