We are the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figaro95*

You had me at hot dogs.

Lost me everywhere else, but I needed a good laugh to start the day. So, thanks?

Your welcome, I recommend checking out the Joe Rogan, Ari Shaffir, and Duncan Trussell podcast. They all should bring a smile to your face and you can start your day off with a jump.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Your welcome, I recommend checking out the Joe Rogan, Ari Shaffir, and Duncan Trussell podcast. They all should bring a smile to your face and you can start your day off with a jump.

bill maher is funny too, but The Bugle kills me. every. time :laugh:

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Lol I read this and my first thought was "No we're not the worst team in the league, I hate how irrational our fans are" :laugh:

gunnerdom

Go HABS Go!!!!
Jul 14, 2003
Ottawa, Ontario
www.facebook.com
I don't mean the team, just the fans. I love my team to pieces, but to be very honest our fans are completely irrational and edge on hysteria, if not completely off the cliff. So many of you posters make unbelievable and reckless statements, and are a true embarrassment to the CH logo. Fire this guy, bench him, hot dogs aren't warm enough.. I recognize a lot of these posters are youngsters and are just typing there emotions, but in general a lot of you guys/girls are just making complete fools of OUR team. I'm so sick of reading through some of these posts that are ridden with complete illogical nonsense, that our fans create. Anyways, I love my team just as much as you guys/girls but for christ sake can we please put a bit of sense and logic to the posts you write.

I'm totally with you on this. I don't post much anymore, at least not like I did in the first 5 or 6 years. I joined the board in the early 2000's and I thought it was kinda bad back then but now, it's on a totally different level. Ah well. You just have to block out the crazies.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
It's the internet, what the **** were expecting to find here.

But seriously, this is a forum to discuss the montreal canadiens people are encouraged to express their stupid opinions. Because that's what makes this place interesting, if everyone was rational by your standards then there would be no debates or heated discussions. If people want a coach to get fired or player to get benched that's their opinion and just because you don't like it, it doesn't make it false or reckless.

We encourage stupid opinions?

I prefer we go about encouraging smart ones.

In the end however radical and unconventional opinions are bound to happen so that's fine but there's been far more irrational talk than rational as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad