We are the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figaro95*

I don't mean the team, just the fans. I love my team to pieces, but to be very honest our fans are completely irrational and edge on hysteria, if not completely off the cliff. So many of you posters make unbelievable and reckless statements, and are a true embarrassment to the CH logo. Fire this guy, bench him, hot dogs aren't warm enough.. I recognize a lot of these posters are youngsters and are just typing there emotions, but in general a lot of you guys/girls are just making complete fools of OUR team. I'm so sick of reading through some of these posts that are ridden with complete illogical nonsense, that our fans create. Anyways, I love my team just as much as you guys/girls but for christ sake can we please put a bit of sense and logic to the posts you write.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I don't mean the team, just the fans. I love my team to pieces, but to be very honest our fans are completely irrational and edge on hysteria, if not completely off the cliff. So many of you posters make unbelievable and reckless statements, and are a true embarrassment to the CH logo. Fire this guy, bench him, hot dogs aren't warm enough.. I recognize a lot of these posters are youngsters and are just typing there emotions, but in general a lot of you guys/girls are just making complete fools of OUR team. I'm so sick of reading through some of these posts that are ridden with complete illogical nonsense, that our fans create. Anyways, I love my team just as much as you guys/girls but for christ sake can we please put a bit of sense and logic to the posts you write.

I love you man. And I'm damn serious about it.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven

I sincerely hope the logo will recover. :(

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven

Maybe you should give up on your forum poster career. Its not pretty here and it sure ain't better elsewhere.

Aceekay

Oct 9, 2011
Victoria
It's the internet, what the **** were expecting to find here.

But seriously, this is a forum to discuss the montreal canadiens people are encouraged to express their stupid opinions. Because that's what makes this place interesting, if everyone was rational by your standards then there would be no debates or heated discussions. If people want a coach to get fired or player to get benched that's their opinion and just because you don't like it, it doesn't make it false or reckless.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
Its tough to understand sometimes how people can be so mad at this beautiful game of hockey. Im lucky enough to have seen 2 stanley cups, and some awsome playoffs runs, the last 20 years have been ruff but i still love this team.

Win or lose im a habs fan for life.

pine*

You want to see nonsense on the internet? Head on down to b/ 4chan.

We're nothing compared.

Figaro95*

You girls/boys make this quite a special forum, feel free to continue your "stupid opinions". As well it isn't "worst" because you fools are just making it worse, there isn't a bottom with you people.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
the internet wasn't invented for rationality. the sooner you accept it, the easier you can wrap your head around the equally fun and frustrating insanity that is this fanbase. and if it makes you feel better, RDS is worst (save for houle and denis and brunet who seems ok these days)

351smrq.jpg

and even with all this, HF is where i go for informed hockey opinion.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
Hey op dont take it personal, theres alot of trolls out there, and people that believe everything they hear on tv, theres way too many people that make there living off the habs, there is a need to sell every little thing thats true or not, its a circus win or lose.

Cheer up, there still sane people out there, i aint one of them but ive met a few. :handclap:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
You girls/boys make this quite a special forum, feel free to continue your "stupid opinions". As well it isn't "worst" because you fools are just making it worse, there isn't a bottom with you people.

I know how you feel mate, I'm not posting here much anymore for the reasons you stated before.

At least, I found some peace of mind here

Oct 22, 2012

You had me at hot dogs.

Lost me everywhere else, but I needed a good laugh to start the day. So, thanks?

Aceekay

Oct 9, 2011
Victoria

Your moral superiority is clear I'm sorry I disagreed with you, please forgive me.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Internet anonymity isn't really a factor. I hear a lot of fans saying publicly, the same kind of crap we find here.

Fans here want us to win the cup. We're that team that makes it fairly often to the playoffs but doesn't go far as much. It isn't an easy sport, very few make it to the end, but people feel they can say what ever they want about individuals that get way paid millions to play a sport.

While I agree, the fans say really abusive and offensive crap. But that's because people are *******s and dumb (not excluding myself either, I catch myself being this way too sometimes). You'll find similar behavior in totally unrelated to hockey.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Internet anonymity isn't really a factor. I hear a lot of fans saying publicly, the same kind of crap we find here.

There were Habs fans willing to stage a public protest on Montreal not re-signing Alex Kovalev.

It's much easier to just realize that while intelligent people can like hockey, sports fandom is unintelligent in nature. That's why we try to obsess over statistics and make this an exercise in economics. Anything to distract us from the truth that we are just wasting our time.

But it's sure a fun way to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad