We are refinishing the patio soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We are refinishing the patio soon. We are having an independent contractor come out to look at it tomorrow. He is going to give us an estimate on the patio. We are hoping to have it done by the 4th of July. We are looking at spending around $2000 or less. We are looking at potentially adding new furniture as well.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Imagine thinking that is all the money I have LMAO. That's just my Crypto investment you dumb f*** :laugh:
don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + who asked + stay mad + get real + L + bleed + mald seethe cope harder + incorrect + hoes mad + pound sand + basic skill issue + typo + ratio + ur dad left + you fell off + no u + the audacity + triggered + repelled + ur a minor + k. + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + copium + go outside + touch grass + kick rocks + quote tweet + think again + not based + not funny didn’t laugh + social credits -999, 999, 999, 999 + get good + reported + ad hominem + ok boomer + small pp + ur allergic to sunlight + GG! + get rekt + trolled + your loss + muted + banned + kicked + permaban + useless + i slept with ur mom + yo momma + yo momma so fat + redpilled + no bitches allowed + i said it better + tiktok fan + get a life + unsubscribed + plundered + go tell reddit + donowalled + simp + get sticked bug LOL + talk nonsense + your’re a full time discord mod + you’re* + grammar issue + nerd + get clapped + lorem ipsum dolor sit amet + go outside + bleach + lol + reported + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + idgaf + ratio again + stay mad + read FAQ + youre lost + you “re” + stay pressed + reverse double take back + pedophile + cancelled + done for + don't give a damn + get a job + sus + baka + sussy baka + get blocked + mad free + freer than air + furry + rip bozo + you're a (insert stereotype) + slight_smile + aired + cringe again + Super Idol的笑容 + mad cuz bad + irrelevant + deal with it + your bio + karen/kyle + jealous + you're deaf + balls + i'll be right back + go ahead whine about it + not straight + eat paper + you lose + count to three + your problem + no one cares + log off + don't care even more + sex offender + sex defender + get religion + not okay + glhf + NFT owner + you make bad memes + problematic + fall in line + dog water + you look like a wall + you don’t know 2 + 2 with yo head ass + you are going to my cringe compilation +

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
We are refinishing the patio soon. We are having an independent contractor come out to look at it tomorrow. He is going to give us an estimate on the patio. We are hoping to have it done by the 4th of July. We are looking at spending around $2000 or less. We are looking at potentially adding new furniture as well.

The contractor doesn't accept coupons to Applebee's as payment just FYI

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
My gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 Gram’Papple could ree’Finnish a Mean P’atio.

The trick he said was in the Var’nish. All-Ways use good Var’nish he said. And gud sandpaper. Not that Cheep stuff from Wall-M’art.

He was a tr00 Jack Of All Trades was my gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 Gram’papple. Altho his name wasn’t Jack.

It was Cornelius.

Reactions: HisIceness

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
My gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 Gram’Papple could ree’Finnish a Mean P’atio.

The trick he said was in the Var’nish. All-Ways use good Var’nish he said. And gud sandpaper. Not that Cheep stuff from Wall-M’art.

He was a tr00 Jack Of All Trades was my gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 Gram’papple. Altho his name wasn’t Jack.

It was Cornelius.

0/10

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We are thinking of putting up a new awning soon. We have been getting some showers lately. We would like to be able to lounge outside in all weather conditions. We would also be protected from the sun. We have not been happy with the heat lately. We think this would be a great addition to the patio.

Reactions: John Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad