Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Morozov presents...

Live from England's 90,000 seat Wembley Stadium

World Ward Four

The World Heavyweight Championship

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge vs "The Franchise" Shane Douglas with Francine (c)

The title will change hands even in the event of intereference or disqualification

Life vs Legend Luchas de Apuestas

"The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger

If Danielson loses, he will no longer be able to compete in America. If Liger loses, he will give up his mask

Women's Championship

"Hardcore Country" Mickie James vs "The Scream Queen" Daffney vs "The Queen Bee" Madison Rayne (c)

Single pinfall three way dance with the winner crowned the new Women's Champion

The quest for greatness

The Great Muta vs The Great Kabuki with Gary Hart

The loser will no longer be billed as "great". By the end of the night one man will merely be "Muta" or "Kabuki"

World Tag Team Championship Hardcore War

The New Age Outlaws vs The Eliminators vs reDRagon

Anything goes elimination tornado tag contested under Hardcore rules. The last remaining competitors team will be crowned the World Tag Team Champions

Intercontinental Championship. North America vs Europe

Nigel McGuinness vs Lance Storm (c)

London, England vs Calgary, Alberta Canada in a true intercontinental, single fall contest.

Ultimate X for the World Cruserweight Championship

Jack Evans vs Delirious vs Chris Candido vs Spike Dudley vs Super Crazy vs Shannon Moore vs Kid Kash vs T.J Perkins (c)

With the Cruiserweight title suspended above the ring across the trademark X cables, the man to pull the title down to the mat will win this crazy spotfest.

European Championship

Konnan with Tygress vs "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith (c)

Konnan ventures into the British Bulldog's kennell in an attempt to take the European Championship out of England

Weird Gimmick Warmup Bonanza

Disco Inferno vs Shark Boy vs Ultramantis Black vs Glacier

Get comfortable in your chair with a four way elimination smorgasboard of 70s music, sharks, some word of weird mantis thing and a Mortal Kombat character.

ColePens presents...

WRESTLEMANIA
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

WWE%20CARD_zpsihbjsdmt.jpg

WWF Championship Main Event:
John Cena (c) vs. Sami Zayn

Historical Grudge Match:
Bruno Sammartino vs. Vince McMahon

$2,500 quoipourquoi Best of Each Era Invitational:
Ultimo Dragon vs. El Santo vs. Low Ki

ECW World Heavyweight Championship NO Disqualification Match:
Tazz(c) vs. Bruiser Brody

Intercontinental & Women's Championship Family vs. Family Grudge Match: Winner takes both titles
The Miz(c) & Maryse(c) vs Mad Dog Vachon & Luna Vachon

European Championship Street Fight:
Wade Barrett(c) vs. Blackjack Mulligan

Team Team Championship:
The Wild Samoans(c) vs. Mr Fuji & Professor Toru Tanaka

Era vs. Era Elimination Tag Match:
(Team New Era) Trevor Lee, Matt Morgan, & Davey Boy Smith Jr. vs. (Team Old School) Dory Funk Jr, Frank Gotch, & Classy Freddie Blassie

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
NOOO!!!! My two favorite cards and they are meeting in the semi-final!

This one is tough both are really good strong cards and well built. I've loved the idea of the McMahon/Sammartino grudge match the whole time.

I think I have to give CP the nod on this one though.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Love Morozov's card, but this has to be one of my better match ups. The drawing power is mega on my card. However, Morozov takes a different approach for HF Wrestling. It will be VERY interesting.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
It's two different approaches as you said. Something like Sammartino vs Vince is creative and has big name value but for mine I don't want to watch Vince in matches and certainly not near the top of the show. I want match of the year candidates. For wrestling quality only a few matches in the competition can hang with Danielson vs Liger.

For me it's the Ultimo match on your card that I find most appealing.

There's some big stars in my card but nobody on that Cena level, not in North America anyway. Edge, Muta, Danielson, Liger are huge names though.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You've preached it the entire time: "Know your audience" and I think that's why you have so much success in this format.

So which card could be a Wrestlemania? Definitely mine. But HF Wrestling isn't worried about Wrestlemania 100%. So that's why I think we are going to come down to 1-3 votes.

May the best man win... but may the Pens win for both of us. :yo:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
When you're on holiday with your partner in Germany and have to explain the reason you keep checking your phone is to see the vote totals for a fantasy wrestling draft competition on a hockey message board.

The Shockmaster

SHOCK THE WORLD
Jul 30, 2010
Even if Morozov gets knocked out here, it's a huge feat to win last years' draft and come so close this time. Bravo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad