Venue: Madison Square Garden

Main Event (Last Man Standing Match)
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin (C) vs. Bray Wyatt
- World Heavyweight Championship

Co-Main Event
Dean Ambrose (C) vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin
- Intercontinental Title

Match:
"American Alpha" Chad Gable & Jason Jordan (C) vs. "The Briscoe Brothers" Jay & Mark Briscoe
- World Tag Team Championship

Match:
"The Man of 1000 Holds" Dean Malenko vs. "Mr ROH" Roderick Strong

Match:
"The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix (C) vs. Kaitlyn vs. "Lass Kicker" Becky Lynch
- Womans Championship

Match:
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Haku

Match:
Jay Lethal vs. Apollo Crews

Match:
"Prince Pretty" Tyler Breeze vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Mike Bennett vs. "The Last Real Man of Professional Wrestling" Silas Young

Pre-Show

Match:
"The Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich vs. "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

Match:
"The Wildman" Marc Mero vs. Justin Gabriel

Megahab presents....

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Dusty Rhodes vs. Mick Foley

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Trish Stratus vs. Sable

Verne Gagne vs. Fit Finlay

Cody Rhodes vs. Jeff Jarrett

Taka Michinoku vs. The 1-2-3 Kid

Billy Kidman vs. John Morrison

Shelton Benjamin vs. Raven

D'Lo Brown & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs. MVP & Buff Bagwell

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
My card sucks. I didn't give this game as much attention as I was hoping as I have been really busy lately. I do like my main event as the promos in the build up would be awesome. Although this match should probably be some sort of hardcore style gimmick match.

DDP vs. Lawler and Trish vs. Sable are the only other matches that I put some thought into it. The rest are just random match ups, especially the tag team match.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
Megahab has the better roster, but I don't know that the matchups are right for all of them. Kidman and Morrison is my jam, but man, I'd like to see Shelton Benjamin in there to free up Raven for a different opponent.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Jay Lethal vs. Crews is just a random match... that's a pretty deep card. Mega has a great roster, but I don't like the usage of the card. I think Raven could have been in a bigger match. Dusty vs. Mic is a ****ing great main event, though. A dream match.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Stone Cold vs Bray Wyatt is too tough to pass up. On the flip side I think von Erich is way too low on the card and I'd definitely lose the "Texas Tornado" bit. Then this is coming from someone old enough to have watched WCCW back in the day and who was a big fan of the von Erichs in the main events. Speaking of the von Erichs, surprised that some of Kerry's brothers weren't drafted.

My card sucks. I didn't give this game as much attention as I was hoping as I have been really busy lately. I do like my main event as the promos in the build up would be awesome. Although this match should probably be some sort of hardcore style gimmick match.

DDP vs. Lawler and Trish vs. Sable are the only other matches that I put some thought into it. The rest are just random match ups, especially the tag team match.

Your card doesn't suck and you've got a nice roster. I would have mixed things up a bit though. I'd use 1-2-3 as Syxx and put him against Kidman. I think Raven vs Morrison is probably the best you can do with Raven, unless you move Lawler to commentary and put Raven against DDP. Actually Raven and Foley would make a great hardcore match. Anyway, you've got one of my faves of all time in your roster and two more guys I'd definitely have been in for had I been in the draft.

GB

Mar 6, 2002
UK
I was tempted to draft some von Erichs and some Guerreros and have a pre-show brawl between them but my card is long enough.

Dusty Rhodes vs Foley is a fantastic main event but overall Sheppy gets my vote.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad