GDT: WCSF | VII | "How The West Was Won" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.20.24 | 7:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Nah. the longer it stays 0-0 the more chance Nucks pull something stupid out of this.

Wouldn't count on the bolded either.

We're dominating the game and need to get something for that. You know Nucks will play for 10mins in 3rd period. lol
They are always dangerous. But it's a good sign the OIlers are playing well. Most of the time, they get in trouble not because they get shut out by the hot goalie, but because they do not show up.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
We're doing an exhale highlight reel now?...
Meanwhile on the Canucks bench

1716257505000.jpeg

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
They were caved for close to a minute in one of their shifts and McLeod took a stupid high sticking penalty which resulted in a 4 minute power play for Vancouver which could have crippled us. If you think the McLeod line has been exceptional in this game then I’m not sure what to tell you
There are 2 shots against after 20. No one has been caved.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I get what you're saying. But this was likely going to be a close game. The Oilers have outplayed Vancouver by a lot, and the Oilers clearly have another gear. Anything can happen, but I am more comfortable in the Oilers' chance of winning now than I was before the start of the game. Shilov doesn't look that good too (neither does Skinner).
Biggest mistake possible for the Oilers is allowing this game to be close. Same bearing down as game 6 should prevail.

Reactions: brentashton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad