GDT: WCSF | VII | "How The West Was Won" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.20.24 | 7:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
The league must be mandating Vancouver. Its all Vancouver talk radio, all the time.

Likely gave them ketchup packets with the NHL logo on them.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Gazdik come on dude, saying a canuck line was "great" in the 1st period. Is he watching, they had 2 shots and nearly a 4 min PP. Now Bieksa saying it was closer than it seems hahahaha wow their heads are soooooo far up the Canucks asses I just don't get it

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Good period but counts for nothing. Keep it up and light up the scoreboard.

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
Garland is the second best player on the canucks right now though. Crazy he was almost given away a second time.

Reactions: Not Canada Drai

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Skinner is still holding up. Cross our fingers he keeps it that way.
He hasn't faced anything yet and was beat by Mikheyev who didn't finish.

All we know to this point is Silovs is on, has made some fantastic stops.

lol at Snet talking all game about the Canucks again. The team that could have constant PP and still lose the HDSC battle.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
When did I say that? lol
This McLeod, Ryan, Foegele line has a combined 1 goal in these playoffs. That is garbage. They need to chip in at least every once in awhile (I don’t necessarily expect it from Ryan but the other 2 should at least have 2 or 3 by now )
You said they're straight garbage. I said that they've played well this game. Your response to my comment regarding their play this game is that there are no tangible results. No one has any tangible results this game, so by your reasoning, they must all be garbage.

The whole team is playing really well, so it's just weird to take time from watching a good game to call a line that is playing well "straight garbage".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad