GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Have you seen Dallas depth? They have Tanev on 3rd pairing
Dallas looks terrifying this year. They are basically the Canucks with more even more depth and experience. Strong players in every position. Huge depth.

Regardless of which of the 2 Canadian Teams advance, it's going to be a David vs Goliath situation.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Dallas looks terrifying this year. They are basically the Canucks with more even more depth and experience. Strong players in every position. Huge depth.

Regardless of which of the 2 Canadian Teams advance, it's going to be a David vs Goliath situation.
Dallas has made the WCF 3 times in 5 years. Let that sink in. Canucks even if they win this round would need a miracle against Dallas.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
3-1 is the most dangerous lead....will the Oilers go into defensive mode? Vancouver has already scored, so blood has been tasted. The nucks never give up......don't be surprised if they make a comeback here.....
Surprised? I'm counting on it. Not scoring on that extended PP could kill us.

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
I don’t think Tocc will change goalies he really hates it when the team fails to execute fundamentals so I don’t think he will punish Silovs for the teams performance (so far)

rea

Feb 8, 2011

1000025403.gif

Done and done. The kids in the hall have spoken!

Reactions: robertocarlos

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
I love you Gazdic!! First analyst/host that has the nuts to call out the embellishment!!

And Friedmans solution is great too. A guy deserves a penalty but the other guy embellishes…no penalty on the first guy. Just the embellisher!

I wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad