GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
I’m gonna be real with everyone even Oilers fans:

Is there any point in time when you’re in the playoffs where the soul crushing dread of failure consumes your every fibre of being finally dissipates and playoffs become fun? It’s been so long I don’t remember I honestly cannot tell if I’m having fun or not.
Skinner is having fun. That's what I like about him.

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Don’t know about @Zirakzigil @hangman005 @Summer Rose @Leonardo87 or the rest of the Mod Squad but I’m ready…..

IMG_4326.gif

(@Three On Zero will just have to deal with it)

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I think this game defines who Skinner is as a goalie. If everyone is counting him out and his coach lost faith but has to play him.. He can either sulk and get lit up like a sieve or have the game of his life and tell people to f off and show him some respect.
This game really means nothing in defining as a goalie

He can very well look like Hasek one night and Skinner next

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
Oilers fans, what would be your ideal off season if this is the last game for them? Holland is gone but just curious on how fans want to manage the Drai and mcD situation now

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I’m gonna be real with everyone even Oilers fans:

Is there any point in time when you’re in the playoffs where the soul crushing dread of failure consumes your every fibre of being finally dissipates and playoffs become fun? It’s been so long I don’t remember I honestly cannot tell if I’m having fun or not.

You remember the highs of game winning goals, and eventually the rest turns to a blur. During the game though, playoff hockey is stressful if you're invested. Watching as a neutral fan of two teams you don't care about is fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad