GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Have to keep pouring it on here. No let up--twenty minutes to go so no defensive lapses and stay on the forecheck.

Canucks will have to gamble a bit here so take advantage.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I f***in said YEARS ago that diving is the new meta in the NHL. Could have seen this coming from a mile away when the League let the Avs dive their way to a Cup.

The refs in this league are f***in stupid. If you ain’t diving to fool them, you aren’t doing everything you can to win in Bettman’s league. Simple as that. It’s not about honor of the players, it’s about the incompetence of the league officiating.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
That highlight of McDavid passing the puck into skates when he’s 3 feet from the net is awful.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
I f***in said YEARS ago that diving is the new meta in the NHL. Could have seen this coming from a mile away when the League let the Avs dive their way to a Cup.

The refs in this league are f***in stupid. If you ain’t diving to fool them, you aren’t doing everything you can to win in Bettman’s league. Simple as that. It’s not about honor of the players, it’s about the incompetence of the league officiating.

Agree
But it's not the refs. At least not fully. It's mandated from above

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Ok kiddo is in bed. Can tune in for the third. Let’s go get this. More bouch bombs please
IMG_4766.jpeg

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
First and foremost big 48 sec to kill the penalty then big 5 mins. Do NOT let them get momentum or score. Boys will need to play a very mature third to close it out. Would love another goal but you SHOULD be able to win 3-1. I’m anxious lol
Knob needs to use all 4 lines to do so. McDavid already at 15 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad