GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I stopped reading the thread around page 11 earlier today.

Can someone save me the effort of having to read posts since then and tell me what the rules are for posting tonight? There were a lot of posters telling people how they should be cheering etc..

Was it sorted out as to who we can we cheer for and who can we not, and what time do we all hold hands here and sing Khumbaya?

I don’t want to be a rule breaker ;) .
Hopefully it's pretty simple - Just cheer for us to win. ;)

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015

Can someone save me the effort of having to read posts since then and tell me what the rules are for posting tonight? There were a lot of posters telling people how they should be cheering etc..

Was it sorted out as to who we can we cheer for and who can we not, and what time do we all hold hands here and sing Khumbaya?

Depends on whether you are a tier 1, 2 or 3 fan really. Its complicated.

Reactions: brentashton

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014

Let’s just all be kind to each other

BIeucheeseWithWings

Jul 9, 2022
I never catch a game quick enough, nor care enough, to hear Scott Oake and Kelly Hrudey before the game, but I do read your comments about them. Of course Scott gets a little dig in on the Oilers. Dorks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad