Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
This is what winning that game against Edmonton near the end of the season earned Vancouver, game 7 on home ice.

It's pretty clear that momentum has not carried over game to game in this series, each game as different as the one before it. Wonder what lineup changes we'll see in game 7 for either team.

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
This is what winning that game against Edmonton near the end of the season earned Vancouver, game 7 on home ice.

It's pretty clear that momentum has not carried over game to game in this series, each game as different as the one before it. Wonder what lineup changes we'll see in game 7 for either team.
To be honest right now neither team is playing like they want to win lol

Well Skinner surprised everyone today. No shitty goals really.
It would be so nice if my boss was like “oh she answered an email today. Fantastic good job thank you for your efforts to the team.”

Basically I wanna be a rich athlete how do I do that

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.

I agree. Game to game momentum does not exist. Game 7 is going to be a good one. This year the Canucks usually bounce back after a loss.

Cheers brother.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
To be honest right now neither team is playing like they want to win lol

It would be so nice if my boss was like “oh she answered an email today. Fantastic good job thank you for your efforts to the team.”

Basically I wanna be a rich athlete how do I do that

The Powerplay for both teams has been MIA the last few games for sure. They are still dangerous, but Edmonton is trying to get a little too cute, and Vancouver is trying to pick too many corners and can't even hit the net.

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
The Powerplay for both teams has been MIA the last few games for sure. They are still dangerous, but Edmonton is trying to get a little too cute, and Vancouver is trying to pick too many corners and can't even hit the net.
There’s times I really want to start a GoFundMe for a few team shooter tutors and I think this is one of them.

I'm going to laugh if the winner just unexpectedly sweeps Dallas.
dude I hate you guys but at this point if you win and don’t beat the stars I’m gonna be so mad

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The oilers were written off by me and many others, but they forced a game 7. I suspect Vancouver will bounce back at home though. Skinner wasn't tested, and we'll see what they have left after that last stand.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Is Hughes following in the footsteps of previous Canuck captains Sedin, Luongo, Naslund, Messier in disappointing in the biggest games? Can he break the trend?

• Haha
Reactions: Coffey

rea

Feb 8, 2011
lol either of our teams are going to be hard pressed to beat a team that had to beat the last two cup champs.
This assumption has been said alot lately, like history doesn't have a ton of examples of teams beating supposed better teams. Every team has a chance against every other team. Every team plays every other team different.

This is the playoffs, they all earned the right to be here, let alone make it to a 3rd round. Whoever makes it out of this round, resets next. I'm not calling you out personally, u just pointed out they'd have a hard time w Dallas, but general everyone predicts Dallas will squash either team.

I'd say with just as much likelyhood, whoever wins this war of a series, will have been battle tested in close games, and they will give Dallas alot of problems😊

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
lol either of our teams are going to be hard pressed to beat a team that had to beat the last two cup champs.
Like when the 2010 Habs beat the former cup champs and reigning Presidents trophy winners.

Let's worry about Dallas and their goaltending when it's time to worry about Dallas. They're certainly beatable by either Canadian team

Reactions: Coffey

Jason316

Oct 3, 2017
Santa Monica California
This assumption has been said alot lately, like history doesn't have a ton of examples of teams beating supposed better teams. Every team has a chance against every other team. Every team plays every other team different.

This is the playoffs, they all earned the right to be here, let alone make it to a 3rd round. Whoever makes it out of this round, resets next. I'm not calling you out personally, u just pointed out they'd have a hard time w Dallas, but general everyone predicts Dallas will squash either team.

I'd say with just as much likelyhood, whoever wins this war of a series, will have been battle tested in close games, and they will give Dallas alot of problems😊

Whoever wins G7 will beat Dallas.

Dallas lol gimme a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad