WCSF | Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | Round 2 - FIGHT!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

It’s official, bring on the Oilers!

1714790122557.png

IMG_0045.jpegIMG_0047.jpeg

Oiler Killers:
Quinn Hughes - 25GP, 3G, 19A, 22Pts
JT Miller - 32GP, 11G, 23A, 34Pts
Brock Boeser - 31GP, 16G, 11A, 27Pts

Season Series:
October 11, 2023
Vancouver def. Edmonton - 8-1

October 14, 2023
Vancouver def. Edmonton - 4-3

November 6, 2023
Vancouver def. Edmonton - 6-2

April 13, 2024
Vancouver def. Edmonton 3-1

Last edited:

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Ryan Whitney sounds like a spoiled frat boy trying to gain attention. You’ll never see that clown on the national broadcast, f***ing bitch.

Bieksa can sack that f***ing idiot

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Ryan Whitney sounds like a spoiled frat boy trying to gain attention. You’ll never see that clown on the national broadcast, f***ing bitch.

Bieksa can sack that f***ing idiot

Whitney is probably super salty Biznasty with even less braincell gets a national job being the clown.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I did and he repeated the same thing to Jason Gregor on their podcast. Which was doubly so because Gregor was way more realistic about the game and asked Frank if they were watching the same game.

Usually Seravalli’s hockey opinions are pretty on the ball but he’s pretty way off on this.

Oilers only have an advantage in star power, maybe goaltending and special teams. The rest is either a toss up or tremendously in our favour. Even goaltending has been tilted our way so far.

If that was the best McDrai could put up, Oilers are in trouble. If they can do this the rest of the series, I think we are.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
The city-bashing on Twitter is tired and stupid. People don't choose where they're from, and you can selectively make any place sound terrible or amazing.

I am also immediately skeptical of any "this fanbase in particular does X..." observations. And I'm saying this in full recognition of there being some cultural differences (both for non-hockey reasons and stemming from team histories). But most fanbases are, on aggregate, highly similar and would be even more so if they'd had similar sports experiences.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
The city-bashing on Twitter is tired and stupid. People don't choose where they're from, and you can selectively make any place sound terrible or amazing.

I am also immediately skeptical of any "this fanbase in particular does X..." observations. And I'm saying this in full recognition of there being some cultural differences (both for non-hockey reasons and stemming from team histories). But most fanbases are, on aggregate, highly similar and would be even more so if they'd had similar sports experiences.

Except Philadelphia. ;)

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Leaving these memes here as everyone must be reminded of them.

Canucks when they kill an Oilers pp
1000025155.jpg

Every zadorov penalty at this point is now
1000025021.jpg

Ryan Nugent Hopkins mustache
1000025156.jpg

Reactions: Indiana

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Miller Lindholm Boeser
Joshua Petey Garland
Dont care x 6

Load up that top line to match up against McDavid, and gives Petey the next best group of wingers

Reactions: Killer Orcas

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Mikheyev hasn’t won a single puck battle these playoffs, hasn’t sustained any possession whatsoever, hasn’t created anything for his teammates, his only purpose seems is to skate towards the opposing Dman so that he can pass it, such a useless player. Why is he still in the lineup?

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
McBaby shows no fight back, even knowing he is the poster child of the league and can do no wrong.

He could have easily gotten up, fight back at Soucy, and lead his team. He would have been the hero of the city showing that he is not giving up. NHL would make the media glamour all over it as playoff hockey.

But no, he went to hide by his teammates and complains to the refs.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver

hard disagree, it's the best sort of trash talk and oilers fans are clearly unhappy about it and we should keep going. if they bring up equalization payments you can bring up the fact that BC hasn't received those since the last time the oilers made the cup finals.

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Miller Lindholm Boeser
Joshua Petey Garland
Dont care x 6

Load up that top line to match up against McDavid, and gives Petey the next best group of wingers
If your gonna do that why breakup a perfectly good line and another that has shown magic before.

EP Miller Boeser
Joshua Lindholm Garland

lawrence

May 19, 2012

evander kane attempts to hit Zadarov with his skate.

He needs to be kicked out of the leauge right away.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Mikheyev hasn’t won a single puck battle these playoffs, hasn’t sustained any possession whatsoever, hasn’t created anything for his teammates, his only purpose seems is to skate towards the opposing Dman so that he can pass it, such a useless player. Why is he still in the lineup?
I'm telling ya, best option is to use Cole as a winger opposite mik, and have mikheyev shoot at Cole in front of Oilers net. Guaranteed success

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad