GDT: WCSF | V | "Engage!" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.16.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Said it before. They need to be looking at an extension with him at a cap number that takes into account his diminished production.

He's a stellar fourth line player that looks like he's got plenty of game left.
Yeh I said early this season. Best case scenario for Brown’s bonus, is to resign him for league min so we get some value next year to make up for the bonus overpay. I’d take him back and hope with another offseason of training he really puts the injury past him.

Reactions: belair

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Said it before. They need to be looking at an extension with him at a cap number that takes into account his diminished production.

He's a stellar fourth line player that looks like he's got plenty of game left.

Get a Centre like bjugstad between him and Janmark. Killer 4th line.

It's our third line that is causing so much problems.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Not sure who's our best faceoff man. I think Ryan. Get him out there to take it and get him off when we have possesion. Not liking the others in the dot tonight.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Interesting how no comments about the goal against pickard, wrist shit from way out that he saw all the way.....not to mention the crossbar that hit him and thebine Vinny saved.

If that was Skinner there would be 50 posts about him
If Skinner is in Van would have scored 3

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Get a Centre like bjugstad between him and Janmark. Killer 4th line.

It's our third line that is causing so much problems.
In fairness we got a center named Henrique and he's still out.

The big missing piece though is a right shot center. That's an underrated advantage to get the correct handedness and our only RS center is Ryan, and Carrick. Bjugstad got top six time largely because he was a righty. Henrique is a leftie but also a better player

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
2 goals in playoffs for the best player in hockey is completely unacceptable. He just hasn't put it together without Drai at all in this series. his every read is overplaying, overpassing. Topline several times right in the slot in that period and pass and don't even get a SOG. Not even getting me started that they've all missed the net on shots as well. You can't load up a line with that kind of quality and have it produce nothing.
Gotta agree here, McD has to find the twine, way overdue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad