GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
The amount of disrespect still is wild.

The Oilers absolutely deserve to win the series, no doubt about it, they have out played us for a majority of the games.

But two things can be also right,
Vancouver had an unbelievable season, Baring any sort of comeback, the fact they got to the second round game seven with a third string goaltender, is amazing.

Lots of people that don’t even make the playoffs or on teams that got eliminated already before Vancouver, love to talk shit.

But I’m still proud of this team.
Silovs had been decent but he’s also allowed some pretty bad goals, getting this far with him is gravy. Nashville’s physical play style really did a number on them.

Nogatco Rd

noble man who is loved by many animal
Apr 3, 2021
Canucks brought a scooter to a tank fight

IMG_4671.jpeg

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
The Oilers commitment to doing everything.. getting in all the lanes. That gives them a chance in the next round.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Van decided going into game 7. They just won't shoot? Wtf are they thinking? 12 shots on goal through 2 periods. Thats just unacceptable

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I think they're mentally done. They looked like the Avs in game 4 after finding out about Nichushkin. Gotta think the Boeser news was a huge distraction.

I wouldn’t put those in the same category, Nuke has addiction issues where Boeser has medical issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad