GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
8qq7gd.jpg

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Not sure why Vancouver Canuck generate shots no shots. All Playoffs

I dont think they are out of it because Skinner implodes all the time but you still need to put shots on net

HolyGhost

May 6, 2016
Buffalo
gotta ask what is up with Pettersson, Hoglander and Garland this series. EP has one goal in 12 games? Garland 2 in 12 and Hoglander 1 in 10

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I'm not playing with the fire that is karma, still a full period to go.

2for1PizzaPastuh

LIL PUMP LOVES HOCKEY
Jan 13, 2023
I think Van is going to be very good for a long time - unfortunately
With all their UFAs due for big raises, Canucks won't be getting better by much, if at all. By virtue of this being their first postseason, expectations couldn't have been too crazy, but it's not like they have a long window here. All of their stars (invisible or not) are 25+ and Miller could be declining as soon as next year. Not to mention EP has proven that he simply cannot play playoff hockey. There's nothing to figure out either, you can only do so much when you're 170 lbs.

• Haha
Reactions: Ace of Hades

goflyakite

Apr 29, 2011
Ontario
(Haven’t watched the game)

Going into this game I picked the Oilers, but damn, that’s a sad performance from Vancouver unless they pull a Rangers in the third period.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
The Canucks have not shown they are ones to give up. I certainly don't think it's over. Im not hooting and hollering yet. Still 20 left.
I think they're mentally done. They looked like the Avs in game 4 after finding out about Nichushkin. Gotta think the Boeser news was a huge distraction.

Reactions: Regal

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Depth will take a hit and the Canucks have been massively exposed. The rest of the league will take notes on shutting down the offense. I doubt we even make the playoffs next year.

I just think Vancouver has ran out of gas. The entire team looks exhausted. This is a team that is not used to playoff hockey, playing a game every second night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad