GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
The only story i wanna see is Dallas / Canucks in the WCF with an epic comeback from Kessel with the Nucks

Reactions: Summer Rose

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
They've been cheering Oilers. Here in Kelowna, I'm seeing Canucks and Oilers car flags around fairly equally and this town is full of ex-pat Albertans.

deSmith took over starter duties when Demko went down after the ASG, while Silovs backed up. Silovs got into a couple of games, but it was deSmith's net.

Tocchet didn't like something he saw from deSmith in Game 3 vs the Predators, so he went to Silovs. Silovs *is* the #3, it is just that Tocchet has no confidence in their #2.
So, basically what you're saying is Silovs is the current #2 on their depth chart.

Things are allowed to change as the season goes on

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
As long as Canucks beat the Oilers today, thats good enough for me. No Boeser for the rest of the playoffs and no Demko and injured Hughes and sleepy petey, we have gone as far as we possibly can. Just win one more game and i will be in cloud 9

Edmonton was one vegas regulation win in regular season away from a 1st round exit. They are very lucky to face LA a 3rd time.

You should know by now, everyone is hurting, what is this terrible excuse of a Hughes injury. Get outta here with that nonsense at this stage of the playoffs.

And we'll never know but I think Edmonton beats Vegas in round 1. Vegas wasn't the same team this year, they just caught Dallas off guard the first couple games.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad