GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
f560925ca759dd70e25c9840a33c1091.gif

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Why do they keep saying Silovs is their #3? :laugh:

If that was the case, why hasn't Desmith been playing?

Just love that storyline

Reactions: Summer Rose

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Gonna be interesting how all the retired Albertans living in BC now react
They've been cheering Oilers. Here in Kelowna, I'm seeing Canucks and Oilers car flags around fairly equally and this town is full of ex-pat Albertans.

Just love that storyline
deSmith took over starter duties when Demko went down after the ASG, while Silovs backed up. Silovs got into a couple of games, but it was deSmith's net.

Tocchet didn't like something he saw from deSmith in Game 3 vs the Predators, so he went to Silovs. Silovs *is* the #3, it is just that Tocchet has no confidence in their #2.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
They've been cheering Oilers. Here in Kelowna, I'm seeing Canucks and Oilers car flags around fairly equally and this town is full of ex-pat Albertans.

deSmith took over starter duties when Demko went down after the ASG, while Silovs backed up. Silovs got into a couple of games, but it was deSmith's net.

Tocchet didn't like something he saw from deSmith in Game 3 vs the Predators, so he went to Silovs. Silovs *is* the #3, it is just that Tocchet has no confidence in their #2.

DeSmith was injured, he may still be too injured to play or injured he's still better on the bench.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

Just love that storyline

DeSmith got injured, he may still be too injured to start but who the f*** is Mike Tilapilo to support him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad