GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
If Pettersson continues his full transformation into a Markus Granlund clone we have bigger problems.
His 8 year deal hasn't even kicked in yet. If he decides to pack it in we are basically done. IMO Pettersson has been so bad that unless he is SERIOUSLY injured in some way then I just don't trust him to come out and play with 82 games of passion next season.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
This Oilers team almost made up like a 20 point gap in 60 games in the regular season, and that’s with a healthy demko

Without Demko & Boeser, the talent disparity is huge.

Only surprising performance has been Bouchard. He’s been really good.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Has Petterson LOOKED dangerous in any game this playoffs? Once? He needs to seriously bulk the f up. He will be eaten up by our media unless he ups his mental game.

Reactions: aquaweenie

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
TBH this is pretty much what I was expecting before the game. Decades of cheering for this cursed franchise has taught me that they only disappoint us.

The Canucks have playoff success though. You think the Canucks are cursed? Look at Jets 1.0 and 2.0. Absolutely pathetic franchises.

Big zZz

May 13, 2024
Too many people ignored this. They weren’t playing well for months.

A lot of their playoff wins were opportunistic rather than playing well for 60 minutes aside from maybe game 5
I was ran out of CDC for raising such concerns about Petey, the PP and the team in general since the All-star break. I was a member for 17 years.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I’m honestly just still in complete shock,
It’s almost like I’m hoping there’s like a list of 20 injuries by the whole team.

But who knows guys, let’s have the biggest comeback in Canucks history right here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad