GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Need some sort of undeserved break here that could change the momentum

Reactions: Indiana

ManVanFan

Mar 28, 2024
This looks completely like they’re saying “oh well nobody expected us to get this far, so mission accomplished, let’s get into the summer and try again next year.” Just pathetic showings two games in a row.
Come on, they were gonna do it for Boeser today.

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
This has been pretty bad, I’m usually positive but man this sucks. Edmonton knows to shoot from the point and Silovs can’t stop it.

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Sadly I don't know if next season will be any better than this one. Have to shed salary because of some shit contracts so likely be be worse. Fire everyone into the sun.

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
I mean I don't think this a matter of attitude or mentality. I think the Oilers are just an objectively superior team in every regard, and we got extremely lucky to win 2 out of 3 against them to begin with

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Usually the healthy team is the one that wins the series. Rutherford’s own Hurricanes are the best example of this.

I mean, this is true. And it's always been true. And we've seen it time and again as Canucks fans especially.

But it's so dumb.

And the effort from the remaining healthy players right now is just pathetic.

Reactions: Tact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad