GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Team traded its 2 best PP goal scorers over the last 2 deadlines and never bothered to address that hole.

Everyone and their dog could foresee it being their downfall.
Can't talk about goal scorers when you can't even get control in the offensive zone

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
A tight period like to see the Canucks come out and score a couple in the second period...thinking and rubbing my Lucky Rabbit's foot for them...Garland,Miller,Lindholm,Petey,Hoglander, Joshua,Mikheyev,Di Giuseppe...c'mon boyz score one for the gipper

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
That entire period was a bigger waste of time than the ten minutes of fail flirting i did with the grocery store cashier just before the game. And that's saying something.

What the f*** is wrong with this team. Where is the urgency? They're so much better than this, even with all the missing pieces right now.

Reactions: calnuck

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
For all the calm Tocchet has shown, his coaching tendencies are aimed at not losing, instead of pushing for the win.

The Oilers know the Canucks' now. You either risk to attack or tighten up... Tocchet and the team have chosen poorly.
Worked all year oilers need to score they are expected to win longer canucks keep it close better chances are this team is a 2nd and 3rd period team lets see that now

• Love
Reactions: M2Beezy

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
That entire period was a bigger waste of time than the ten minutes of fail flirting i did with the grocery store cashier just before the game. And that's saying something.

What the f*** is wrong with this team. Where is the urgency? They're so much better than this, even with all the missing pieces right now.
You spent 10 minutes flirting with the grocery store cashier?

How many groceries did you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad