GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Starting to see that Tocchet's reputation as coach of this team is going to come down with the inability to generate offense.
Let’s be honest, we’re missing our top scoring winger.

And we’re at least two top six short to be contenders.

Nothing toch can do about that.

Just find a way to win

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Starting to see that Tocchet's reputation as coach of this team is going to come down with the inability to generate offense.

Feel like he's both overrated and underrated somehow. Decent coach who can build an effective defensive system, but does not have the ability or know how to adjust in game (or even between games). Decidedly average.

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
Piss poor game and when we were gifted a 4 minute pp, we had no plan

just blew our huge change

Oilers had momentum before just wait noe

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
I hope Toch lays into them in this intermission. Too much respect given, not enough checks finished, and we look nervous. There's still time, and Silovs won that period. Time for the rest to pick it the f*** up!
I don’t think it matters.

There’s clearly an epidemic throughout the team to play like shit.

The excuses will come out after the series is over.

Reactions: calnuck

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Quinn has been so insanely ineffective. He has to be injured

Pretty much since he seemingly got hurt on that sandwich hit by the Preds.

He came back and made that amazing play to send Nyquist into Narnia to create the late goal but other than that, his play has been very disappointing. He's been tentative ever since.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
They're desperately looking for a perfect set play, and when it isn't there they keep trying to force it which always leads to turnovers. I don't know why they're so goddamn afraid to just take shots and see if some garbage rebound will bounce in

Exactly. It's infuriating to watch. Like...people keep bringing up a "Powerplay Coach". But it's like...the problem is already that they're trying way too hard to make these "coached" plays happen...at the expense of just getting the puck to the net and seeing what happens.

Big zZz

May 13, 2024
Whomever runs the PP needs the hook this offseason.

Hughes also needs to wake the f*** up.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Silovs remarkable effort is being shot to shit with the Canucks lackluster effort tonight. Petey looks good, Silovs looks amazing. Guys wake up, help out your rookie goaltender.

Reactions: calnuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad