GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Sorry I meant PDG and Mikheyev

I want to see a big game from Hughes and Petey
We’re gonna find out soon!

Big Z ready for tonight

1716249502777.png

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Sorry I meant PDG and Mikheyev

I want to see a big game from Hughes and Petey

This is their moment to erase all the questions and doubts people may have about their performances thus far, especially Pettersson. God forbid this goes to OT. If Petey score the game winner, nobody cares what he did prior. His name is now etched in stone.

Reactions: Indiana

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
This is game is on EP, JT, Hughes, Lindholm and Silovs. Everybody else is a support player on our team. Those other than Silovs are our core for the playoffs.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
time for a hero to step up tonight do or die. most of these guys wont be here next year. rogers arena has to be loud and cheering on the boys so they get their juices going in the early 10 mins score first! and hit mcdavid and draistial when they get a chance!!!

Reactions: Indiana

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Arguably Brock is our most consistent producer this post season. Huge loss.

Not super excited for Lafferty and Mik coming in, it's not like they were showing flashes of competence in these playoffs, let alone the possibility for brilliance...
They’ve been off for 2 games. Let’s cheer them on and hope they have some jump after the mental reset.

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Lafferty and Mik if anything will have fresh legs. Anytime you're able to inject that into your lineup in a crucial game it helps. They may not provide offense but sometimes all you need is just somebody to win an important race to a loose puck and then get it to somebody else who can make a play with it. As long as one of our guys has it it means one of their guys isn't a threat.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Lafferty and Mik if anything will have fresh legs. Anytime you're able to inject that into your lineup in a crucial game it helps. They may not provide offense but sometimes all you need is just somebody to win an important race to a loose puck and then get it to somebody else who can make a play with it. As long as one of our guys has it it means one of their guys isn't a threat.
one of those guys is going to be the hero tonighttt

• Love
Reactions: quat and Jovofan

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
They chase Skinner. 3 goals 12 shots.

Lafferty has been on my mind the whole series, some how, some way. Maybe he dances.

This aught to be a good game, we will see if other adjectives apply later.

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Cover Bouchard at the point this game, don’t let him shoot his clapper from the point ffs!

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
They chase Skinner. 3 goals 12 shots.

Lafferty has been on my mind the whole series, some how, some way. Maybe he dances.

This aught to be a good game, we will see if other adjectives apply later.
Lafferty loves driving hard to the net and mucking up around the crease when he gets his legs going. Hopefully the scratch gave him the energy needed to show up.

Reactions: alternate

ephmrl

5th overall.
Nov 26, 2011
Victoria, BC
My confidence going into this game is at an all time low given the events of last game and the Boeser news, but i’m hoping they can prove me wrong. Either way, i’m extremely proud of what they’ve accomplished this season and it should be a massive confidence boost and development step for this core moving forward.

Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad