GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
game 7.jpg

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
My guess at the lines -

Suter - Miller - Pettersson
Joshua - Lindholm - Garland
Mikheyev - Blueger - Hoglander
PDG - Aman - Lafferty

Don’t mind these lines, lot’s of speed, just don’t skate on the perimeter, take it to the net! Play in the middle, the slot! Play to score! LFG!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
On behalf of the Canucks:

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
I know Bluegar had a nice cup of coffee with Joshua and Garland but he’s looked bad with them the last two games. Garland and Joshua need more minutes and quality minutes. Need them both in the top 6.

Joshua-Miller is a load.
Garland can push Petey.

I like it.
Tocc has pretty much never broken them up. I don't really see him doing it in Game 7. If you want them both in the top-six, you're probably running:

Petey - Miller - Suter
Garland - Lindholm - Joshua

They'll get their minutes there. But it turns the Canucks into an explicitly two-line team. The other lines will accomplish nothing, at best, and more likely be massive liabilities at worst.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Brutal news about Boeser. He's played great this series and been a real factor. Going to be a real hard void to fill. Add me to the doom and gloom list. I don't see us overcoming the loss. I imagine it was a pretty heavy blow to team morale and I expect the season to come to an end tonight. Would love to be wrong though.

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Brutal news about Boeser. He's played great this series and been a real factor. Going to be a real hard void to fill. Add me to the doom and gloom list. I don't see us overcoming the loss. I imagine it was a pretty heavy blow to team morale and I expect the season to come to an end tonight. Would love to be wrong though.

I'm more concerned about Brock's long term health as well. Blood clots are no joke and can be career ending.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Pettersson-Miller-Suter
Joshua-Lindholm-Garland
Hoglander-Blueger-Mikheyev
PDG-Aman-Lafferty

I still believe

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I predict a 2-0 victory for the Canucks. Even the goals down to the time I think I got it this time:

1st period

No scoring

2nd period

0:22 Suter (Hughes Miller)
1:15 Myers (Lindholm Hoglander)

3rd period

No scoring

Reactions: supercanuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events