GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Still far more pressure on the Oilers than the Canucks.....their motto at training camp was 'Cup or Bust'. They're supposed to be here.

For the Canucks, the best assessment of the team last fall was by Team President Jim Rutherford: "if everything goes right, we can compete or a playoff spot."

Canucks have been discounted and short-changed all year from pundits everywhere. Maybe they can rise up and 'slay the dragon' once again in a game #7 at Rogers Arena!

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

rea

Feb 8, 2011
1000025426.gif

Adversity is a guarantee no matter what you build towards. I believe in the heart of this team, I'll go on the ride or die with them. Some defeatist attitude out there lol. All the best to Boeser, get your life right, hockey is secondary, when Ur ready to return, they'll be waiting for your arrival.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
I would roll with

Joshua JT Pius
EP Lindholm Garly
The rest

I dunno if I touch the other lines so f*** it, play Miller with Pod and Suter. Dad and Son can go to war together and cover for the kid.
I expect PDG to get tapped next to Miller. He's played in that spot before and Tocc trusts him defensively.

Tocc isn't going to split up Garland/Joshua and they'll likely stay with Blueger, as the Swede line has actually looked good.

If it's not an injury-related thing, Mik comes in on the 4th line.

Suter-Miller-Petey
Garland-Lindholm-Joshua
Hog-Blueger-Mikheyev
Pod-Aman-PDG

Hughes-Myers
Soucey-Zadorov
Cole-Hronek

Come out swinging boys!
I don't think they can or will run an alignment like this. It's a pure two-line team.

Reactions: drax0s and Indiana

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
I expect PDG to get tapped next to Miller. He's played in that spot before and Tocc trusts him defensively.

Tocc isn't going to split up Garland/Joshua and they'll likely stay with Blueger, as the Swede line has actually looked good.

If it's not an injury-related thing, Mik comes in on the 4th line.

I don't think they can or will run an alignment like this. It's a pure two-line team.
With the forward groups I think they can get away with it the D I’m not sure on just going based off chemistry.

Miller, Petey, Suter - won game 5.
The Garland line - enough said
The third line - was a make shift line but created that Zadorov tying goal in game 1
The 4th line - did great things in game 5

It’s the D pairing that have sort of mixed and matched I’m not sure what the best chemistry is there.

Munber1

Jun 5, 2011
I say they do the ol' reverse goalie pull with Demko and Silovs...Demko should be well enough by now to cover half the net

Reactions: Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad