GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I want Pettersson to score a goal like this tomorrow.

No bullshit, just snipe it.

"Please leave out the speculation of how the blood-clot may have occurred. You know what I’m referring to, so let’s not go down that road. Thank you."

From the mainboard.

WTF

Last edited:

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Been weird series with the effort and trading wins hopefully we bounce back tomorrow with another high effort like game 5. Getting old but we need a good start and keep the pressure on them. Without the puck the Oilers are not good with it were on our heels. Stop dumping the puck and just giving them rush after rush. Game 7 all on the line bring the effort and we have a great chance to take this for Brock and Demko !!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
1716178207387.jpeg

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I want Pettersson to score a goal like this tomorrow.

No bullshit, just snipe it.

"Please leave out the speculation of how the blood-clot may have occurred. You know what I’m referring to, so let’s not go down that road. Thank you."

From the mainboard.

WTF

I want a mirror image of this i think...

I don't think i've ever seen Pete score a goal like that and i have no idea where he'd even be rolling down the LW to make it happen. But i don't care. Let's do it.

I'll accept if he does it on the RW too.

Im gonna pistol whip the next person that says house money or Cinderella.

That's utter shenanigans.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
I want a mirror image of this i think...

I don't think i've ever seen Pete score a goal like that and i have no idea where he'd even be rolling down the LW to make it happen. But i don't care. Let's do it.

I'll accept if he does it on the RW too.

That's utter shenanigans.

he was shooting like this earlier this season too..

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and Jovofan

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
The deck is stacked against us - perfect time for us to pull out one of our “against all odds” wins. Sleep well, boys, tomorrow you’ve gotta Win it for Brock!

I welcome any and all results.

Extremely proud of what they've done this season.

This game will be the kind of match that builds characters. Win or lose, our team will learn from it. Champions are not brought up like spoiled infants, they are forged through fire, tears, pain, and blood. If this happens to be our finest hour, we shall march on. And should this experience be the inferno that will incinerate us, as part of the hockey god's divine cruel will, just so we can rise from the ashes later, like a magnificent phoenix...

So f***ing be it.

BluesyShoes

Unregistered User
Dec 11, 2010
Been weird series with the effort and trading wins hopefully we bounce back tomorrow with another high effort like game 5. Getting old but we need a good start and keep the pressure on them. Without the puck the Oilers are not good with it were on our heels. Stop dumping the puck and just giving them rush after rush. Game 7 all on the line bring the effort and we have a great chance to take this for Brock and Demko !!
I think the last change at home is magnified in this series because of how the oilers are built. Essentially a 1 line team, getting the right matchups at the right time is huge for them. Gets them the upper hand on momentum swings; the Canucks get hemmed in their own zone, we get tired, and it snowballs from there, and the momentum is damn near impossible to swing back, especially in the second period with the long change.

Being at home definitely helps us, getting a bit of an advantage on the matchup battle on a 1 line team and not letting the momentum swings get running downhill too fast for us to get a foothold to climb back up against. Makes putting McDrai together at the right time much harder, Canucks just have to be disciplined with zone clears and zone exits and getting the line changes they need to keep the pace and physicality high.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I welcome any and all results.

Extremely proud of what they've done this season.

This game will be the kind of match that builds characters. Win or lose, our team will learn from it. Champions are not brought up like spoiled infants, they are forged through fire, tears, pain, and blood. If this happens to be our finest hour, we shall march on. And should this experience be the inferno that will incinerate us, as part of the hockey god's divine cruel will, just so we can rise from the ashes later, like a magnificent phoenix...

So f***ing be it.
kent-brockman.gif

1143041.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad