GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Hard to read into those lines at all except for Lindholm with Garland and Joshua. Mysterious.

I have a hard time thinking they’d let Petey just go through the motions with healthy scratches the day before the biggest game of the season, but who knows.
Yeah but I doubt they'd put him with Mikheyev yet again, as well as the forward getting the least ice time the last two games.

I think the purpose would be more to get Hog-Suter-Lafferty a practice together before the game, since Pettersson has played with Miller and Boeser before.

But honestly who knows, it doesn't make much sense to me either

Reactions: Indiana

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Yeah but I doubt they'd put him with Mikheyev yet again, as well as the forward getting the least ice time the last two games.

I think the purpose would be more to get Hog-Suter-Lafferty a practice together before the game, since Pettersson has played with Miller and Boeser before.

But honestly who knows, it doesn't make much sense to me either
I get why he would bring Mik back in. It’s like ok you were part of the group that got us here so with the season on the line, you will be here too. But man, if that doesn’t work, that decision is going to look like ass.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I get why he would bring Mik back in. It’s like ok you were part of the group that got us here so with the season on the line, you will be here too. But man, if that doesn’t work, that decision is going to look like ass.
I don't have a problem putting him back in the lineup...just not with EP.

Also a lot of people are going to question scratching the only guy who scored last game. Hoglander almost scored in game 5 too.

Reactions: Indiana and arttk

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
No matter how the sudden death game turns out tomorrow, I hope people will go easy on Silovs.....hard to conceive that the Canucks could have gotten more out a rookie goaltender with nine career starts in the NHL.

When you start breaking down the games to date, Silovs, along with Zadorov and maybe Lindholm and Miller, have been 'the player stories' of these playoffs. And of course Pettersson at the other end of the scale.

• Love

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Sitting Hog after him finally scoring is an interesting move? Interesting as in huh?

Without Miller and Boeser there’s real way of knowing what the actual lines will be tomorrow. Probably won’t know until the lines rushed at 5:30pm.

Reactions: arttk

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
If the Canucks play like they did in game 6, and the Oilers like they did in game 7, this will be an awesome game. Having last-change is a definite advantage against the Oilers' lopsided team, which the Oilers can only counter by double shifting their top players.

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
For the lines im guessing;

Pettersson - Miller - Boeser
Joshua - Lindholm - Garland
Hoglander - Suter - Lafferty
PDG - Blueger - Aman

Pod+Mik scratched

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
It’s a joke! Tocchet was making a joke.

McBain moment right there.
simpsons-joke.gif

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
tmr will be the true test for this vancouver team. do they want it bad enough to win and to shut the naysayers up? or do they lay an egg and lose at home in game 7 again...? 24hrs.. vancouver needs a new hero to step up. tyler myers garland whoever bring it HOME! if they lose im not watching the rest of the playoffs again. enjoy my summer. until september.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
For the lines im guessing;

Pettersson - Miller - Boeser
Joshua - Lindholm - Garland
Hoglander - Suter - Lafferty
PDG - Blueger - Aman

Pod+Mik scratched
Mik instead of Laff could work too. 2 games off so he should have more energy and speed. Not going to fix his stone hands though but maybe the coach will just get him to shoot at the pads instead of the damn logo.

Reactions: crazychimp

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Mik instead of Laff could work too. 2 games off so he should have more energy and speed. Not going to fix his stone hands though but maybe the coach will just get him to shoot at the pads instead of the damn logo.
Or Suter and Pettersson switch. Who knows

Reactions: Vector
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad