GDT: WCSF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sat. May 18th | 5pm PST | SNP/CBC | Finish Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
Actually a good point by Elliotte they never just call embellishment they call it plus the call. So, at worst you go even. NO fear of doing it because they don’t call embellishment on its own.

Nick Lang

May 14, 2015
This is just awful awful hockey by Vancouver. Still got 30 minutes atleast. Get some shots on skinner FFS

Honestly it looks like the players are inconvenienced and have plans later and don't really want to be here.

What a horrible effort. I almost want to quit watching but I'll suffer through it I guess. Maybe a drink will make it more tolerable.

Reactions: 3rd Sedin

aquaweenie

Feb 23, 2024
Nowhere did I say the Canucks weren't the better team. My point is we were not actually good, we were only good relative to the Oilers who were complete shit.

There's a major difference. In this game the Oilers aren't complete shit and we're back to looking like said shit.
Your point still isn’t very good

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
What a contrast from their last game. It can't all be adjustments. So odd to play up and down like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad