GDT: WCSF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sat. May 18th | 5pm PST | SNP/CBC | Finish Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I cannot believe Ian Cole is still in the lineup. He has been directly responsible for 8 f***ing goals against. There's nothing he provides that we can't get from Friedman. Juulsen sucks too, but not quite as much.

I kind of it get why. Juulsen arguably looked worse in his one game drawing in and Friedman hasn't played in months. A lot of the goals Cole has let in are mostly just comically bad luck than him directly tipping anything.

Still... please manage his minutes. I don't wanna be terrified like in game 5 when he's still hopping the boards with 5 minutes left.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
I kind of it get why. Juulsen arguably looked worse in his one game drawing in and Friedman hasn't played in months. A lot of the goals Cole has let in are mostly just comically bad luck than him directly tipping anything.

Still... please manage his minutes. I don't wanna be terrified like in game 5 when he's still hopping the boards with 5 minutes left.

Memories of Willie Mitchell up the boards right to Havlat in 2009.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
I've seen rumblings that the Oilers player under the weather is Ekholm, which would be a massive break. He has been a giant pain in the ass all series long.

The two hits he took is problem the reason IMO, flu is just to hide injury.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The Demko cult, that's who. They parse every move Silovs makes.

THE DEMKO CULT
360_F_527196425_M4Fk28RcABrHkzilQzevuSjJKAArHv5F.jpg

Someone photoshop Demko's face in that triangle.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
If they are managing minutes just have Juulsen play strictly pk and against the 4th lines and really nail into him that he shouldn’t be going for open ice hits.

Either him or Friedman over Cole who is too slow for this series, if we make it to the next series the Stars are just as fast.

Reactions: mossey3535

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Whatever happens, folks, just enjoy it. This run has packed some absolutely incredible moments into a short period of time.

- Joshua's goal in Game 1 vs Nashville
- Boeser's comeback in Game 4 vs Nashville and Lindholm in OT
- Silovs shutout, Myers block, Suter's late GWG in Game 6 in Nashville

- 3rd period 4-1 comeback in Game 1 vs Edmonton
- Boeser chasing Skinner and Zadorov putting Kane into the bench in Game 3 vs Edmonton
- Late comeback in Game 4 in Edmonton
- Miller's clutch winner in Game 5 on Thursday

It's done a lot to erase the absolute despair of the last decade. The Bubble Run doesn't even compare IMO.

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
I really hope we can win tonight. Edmonton is going to put everything on the table, it’s going to be extremely hard.

Hope we’re up for the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad